n processed

secondly the phone doesnot have call register feature

missed call

received calls

dialed calls

these calls are mixed up and u can not see them in order separately

does any body has any idea about this please guide

any solution to this problem?

i think reliance has reduced the prices due to these problems.

othewise the 7230 is really good

I think the samsung camera phone wil be a good thing to buy. I am not crazy about video camera phone and i have used samsung sch n 191, the features were good (though no phone can beat nokia when it comes to ease of use). can anyone point out any such problems with the samsung camera phone? guys please share ur experiences. also please tel me whether i should go for it or wait for some other models to pop up in the reliance schemes

the LG 7230 also has similar problem of wordwrap of sms like Gtarn

i received the message like this:

dear customer y

our phone change

request has bee

n processed

missed call

received calls

dialed calls

does any body has any idea about this please guide

any solution to this problem?

16285[/snapback]

Yes with sms problem is true.. but u can sync sms to PC so its not a big problem.

Call register is not mixed up. Its an innovative idea. more useful then conventional call register.

Ture Niket , it is inovative. The use of color codes is very smart.

Just one thing is dat if some one calls on auto answer mode and doesnt leave a msg it shows a recived call , not as a missed call or voice msg, i think that should nt have been .. now dat it is

:D CHILLL

yes the 7230 has this sms wrap problem & also the phone book problem. 5130 does not have both the problem.

7230 does not have speaker phone. 5130 has it.

my software version is :--> rd723f10 dt. 30th dec 2003.

whats ur software version. maybe an update can solve this problem.??

I think the samsung camera phone wil be a good thing to buy. I am not crazy about video camera phone and i have used samsung sch n 191, the features were good (though no phone can beat nokia when it comes to ease of use). can anyone point out any such problems with the samsung camera phone? guys please share ur experiences.  also please tel me whether i should go for it or wait for some other models to pop up in the reliance schemes

16299[/snapback]

Tanveer, I think you, me and others have suffered and are suffering enough by upgrading the handsets with RIM. So it will be better to opt for some other service provider where we can choose and change handset according to our wish. By upgrading GTran I learnt a lesson not to trust reliance. Their handsets have got bugs, serious bugs which can’t be ignored. If you really want to upgrade then opt for Blackberry under Airtel.

and saurav did u buy blackberry? :D

missed call

received calls

dialed calls

like someone mentioned on the forum...the features are there but are listed in a unique way. Frankly spking I found this feature much better and mainbly coz of the nicely done color coding. A red left pointing arrow > incoming call and a blue right pointing arrow > u made a call. Have u seen the icon for call on hold? That's also depicted in a nice way. I think this feature saves u that "one click" of going back and searching thru different folders (missed, arrived, received) for ur calls.

nopes i don't think reliance reduced prices coz of these problems. In the 1st place..these are not even "problems". Reliance realised it that the 2 phones that they had pegged at premium lifestyle price around an year back ( samsung camera phone and this 7230)... similar phones with much more advanced features... were available at a lesser cost in GSM tech outside. At some point they had to make the prices of these phones competitive otherwise they had a pretty good chance of losing out on potential customers who were keen on buying camera enabled phones of reliance but found the 20K+ price too steep.

Edited by lokeshsapre