Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
vb_vmb

Unable To Send/recv Sms On Htc Touch Pro

I have a HTC Touch Pro for my Reliance cdma no., all was well, then i added all contact( syncro my all contact with MS Outlook 2007 (all old caontacts), With sprint CDMA Touch Pro, on roaming , the handset adds '1' with all o/g calls, so all o/g calls were not reachable, i edited all contacts with prefix no. '0', now the all calls matured and '1' was not added by HTC set.

after few days my friend send me a cantact no. by SMS, it didnt reach ma, then i realised that i am not recvg any SMS for last few days. i tried to send SMS , but a pop up showed ' yr text messg cannot be sent' i tried all

ATlast i reflashed ROM again, all deleted, with new ROM & no contact on set, problem still there, NO problem with Voice CAlls/ DATA services,

PL HELP,

You need to reflash proper radio...

• Like 1

i flashed radio again before flashing 'mighty 4' rom, shld i flash radio again ???

to get rid of that "1 " just disable automatic prepend

• Like 1

, i edited all contacts with prefix no. '0', now the all calls matured and '1' was not added by HTC set.
:0

Man u should have asked us before editing all contacts.. just go to options from Phones screen >> selects services>>> scroll down to see Automatic prepend>> Select and get settings>> Disable and press ok on top right corner..

i flashed radio again before flashing 'mighty 4' rom, shld i flash radio again ???

Flash with stock rom with new radio... and thn any cooked rom..

• Like 1

+ THANKS, ALL PROBLEM SOLVED, SMS WORKING , YOUR ALL THREADS ARE VERY HELPFULL AND CLEAR

to get rid of that "1 " just disable automatic prepend

THANKS DR, IT WAS A I MNT AFFAIR, NOW SMS WORKING

, i edited all contacts with prefix no. '0', now the all calls matured and '1' was not added by HTC set.
:0

Man u should have asked us before editing all contacts.. just go to options from Phones screen >> selects services>>> scroll down to see Automatic prepend>> Select and get settings>> Disable and press ok on top right corner..

Flash with stock rom with new radio... and thn any cooked rom..

THANKS SADDIK BAI, IT WAS A I MNT AFFAIR, I WILL CHECK FORUM FOR HELP IN FUTURE