Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
srk006

Idea Launches 1 Paisa Per Sec In Rajasthan

In reply to the Tata Docomo’s one-second billing plan, Idea Cellular, on Thursday, launched a new ‘Super seconds’ tariff plan in

Rajasthan which offers calls at 1 paisa per second on all local and STD calls on any network in the country. With this Idea becomes the first operator in the state to offer such plan as Tata Docomo is yet to launch its services in Rajasthan.

The company will subsequently roll out this plan across the country. Idea Cellular senior vice president and circle head Sunil Kataria told ET that the new plan would lead the acquisition drive for the company.

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/news-by-industry/telecom/Idea-launches-1-paisa-per-minute-in-Rajasthan/articleshow/5102497.cms

:previous:

With the imminent launch of DoCoMo, Idea has responded like this. If they were indeed serious of this plan, they should have done a simultaneous launch across the country. Thus it shows that they do not have any guts to do a nationwide launch.

Anyway, "More the merrier" dictum will prove beneficial for us customers.

Similarly Vodophone also launched 1p/sec in MP/CG region right :Sorprendido: ... I just saw a big board in Raipur near JaiStambChowk...

Good to see Biggies are responding to DoCoMo's 1p/sec plan...

The other day i was hearing to sanjeev aga from idea cellular in an interview to times now. he claims things wil get further bad for telcos before they start looking up. by that he meant that tariff will go down further. his company wants it to happen asap. thats why they reduced local calling to 40 paise. my guess is that local calls would come for 30 paise in a few month time and std may remain at 50. lets wait and watch the unfolding drama.