Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Saurav

Recharge For 100 Get 25 Cash Back With Gift Mate

Offer Details:

To buy GiftMate vouchers, visit www.giftmate.in

Visit http://secure.paymate.co.in/MobileRechargeApplication/TopUp.aspx

Recharge your mobile for Rs. 100 by paying with GiftMate vouchers.

On successful top up, you will receive an additional GiftMate voucher worth Rs. 25

You can then use this GiftMate voucher to recharge your mobile with additional Rs. 25 talk time.

You can find details at http://www.giftmate.in/talktimeoffer/

What are their service charges,

normally this kind of website charge 10-20% extra.

But good offer 25% extra,

Have u used it?

No there are no charges for using Giftmate.

Yesterday morning tried with Rs.100/-. Immediately debited at my bank account and still now not got

the balance. I made a complaint mail and got a reply that my problem will be solved within 3 days.

Anybody tried this, post here their experiences.

done this on 2 of my phones yesterday got the balance on phone immediately and extra 25 in giftmate account in 5 moinutes. no extra service charge, get the same balance as what we get in shops.

I also did for Reliance & Virgin, amount credited immediately & Rs 25 cash back with in 5 mins.

From my Experience never Recharge Reliance online Late Night as their servers are sleeping & transaction fails.

Yesterday morning tried with Rs.100/-. Immediately debited at my bank account and still now not got

the balance. I made a complaint mail and got a reply that my problem will be solved within 3 days.

Anybody tried this, post here their experiences.

My problem solved. I got Rs100/-mobile balance. And also within 5 minits got the gift of Rs.25/-

They said the problem arised because of wrong punching of PIN numer @ IVRS call.

Today morning I tried with my other two mobiles each Rs.100/- and both got mobile balance and

gift of Rs25/- each.

So this seems a reliable site for Recharge to any mobile and you will get a gift of Rs.25/- for

recharges morethan Rs.100/- www.giftmate.in

Again back of this offer of Rs.25 for Rs100 recharge with giftmate.

But this time, gift of Rs.25 will add to account within 2 working days

and this is available upto 31st March 2010

Thats cool! :)  But do you positively get the additional of Rs. 140/222/etc. for Rs. 120/200/etc?

Furthermore, I noticed that they have no option to recharge Idea phones?? :NOTriste:

At least the 1st option for "Instant talk time top-up" does not have Idea as an option. The 2nd option for "Instant Recharge Coupons" (which sends you to www.fastrecharge.com) includes Idea, but there is a "Internet transacton charge", and its a hefty 11% something! Whats more they don't have the full TT vouchers, etc.

Bad! No deal!! :(

But I could use it for Reliance. The "Instant Talk Time top-up" does not seem to have any extra charges. Am I right?

Edited by raccoon

But I could use it for Reliance. The "Instant Talk Time top-up" does not seem to have any extra charges. Am I right?

No extra charges.

Posted Today, 12:28 AM

Thats cool! :) But do you positively get the additional of Rs. 140/222/etc. for Rs. 120/200/etc?

Yes all topups of Reliance available

Edited by Honest

name='raccoon' date='07 February 2010 - 01:27 AM' timestamp='1265486223' post='174822']

Furthermore, I noticed that they have no option to recharge Idea phones?? :NOTriste:

Yes. No recharge option for IDEA. You can currently avail this top-up service for Aircel, Airtel, Vodafone, Reliance, Tata Indicom, Virgin Mobile, BSNL and BPL (Loop) Mobile networks.

Edited by Honest

suppose i recharge amount on x number then the additional rs 25 which i get , can i use it on y mobile

yes u can. For number recharge enter Y Number and when it reaches option for payment enter X number. I hv recharged many numbers from single account.

yes u can. For number recharge enter Y Number and when it reaches option for payment enter X number. I hv recharged many numbers from single account.

In the above exapmle put 'X ' in the place of Y and 'Y 'in the place of X. In detail:--

Login Number, Amount cutting Number, getting IVRS Number & gift getting Number = Y (i.e. yours)

Recharge to be done Number --------------------------------------------------- = X (i.e. your friend or etc,)

After login, under mobile balance, feed X and then displaying next screen with X, there you erase X and put Y and in

payments = SBI/Paymate, select Paymate. That's all

Note: During IVRS call play, you have to enter PIN number (Same of your login password {four digit number}), after giving beep sound. Otherwise if you enter pin beforely, recharge will fail

Edited by nlr2334481

Furthermore, I noticed that they have no option to recharge Idea phones??    :NOTriste:

At least the 1st option for "Instant talk time top-up" does not have Idea as an option. The 2nd option for "Instant Recharge Coupons"  (which sends you to www.fastrecharge.com) includes Idea, but there is a "Internet transacton charge", and its a hefty 11% something! Whats more they don't have the full TT vouchers, etc.

Bad! No deal!!    :(

name='raccoon' date='07 February 2010 - 01:27 AM' timestamp='1265486223' post='174822']

Furthermore, I noticed that they have no option to recharge Idea phones??    :NOTriste:

Yes. No recharge option for IDEA. You can currently avail this top-up service for Aircel, Airtel, Vodafone, Reliance, Tata Indicom, Virgin Mobile, BSNL and BPL (Loop) Mobile networks.

I recharged my Idea phone today using Giftmate. It works for Idea, though they have not included Idea in the list. I called them up before doing it to confirm if it is possible for Idea.  Recharged for Rs. 234 and got full Talk Time. Hope to get the Rs. 25 from Giftmate, as promised. 

:previous: I got the additional Rs. 25.

But I messed up while charging my 2nd phone... and Giftmate ended up creating another account with different PIN, for my 2nd number where the amount got credited! :angry:

Now I'll have to ask them to combine the accounts. Hope they do it.

To make things clearer for others - you need to enter the number that is to be recharged on http://secure.paymat...tion/TopUp.aspx, ie. the Mobile Top-Up page. On the next screen that appears, delete the number that is auto filled and enter the phone number which is registered with the Pay Mate account. The IVRS will be received on this number.

I really wish they make the whole process simpler... I ended up spending more time than it take to go to a shop to do it.

Edited by raccoon

:previous:

I really wish they make the whole process simpler... I ended up spending more time than it take to go to a shop to do it.

If you understand fully and after three or four recharges, you will find it as so easier.

Yup, I got the logic in the 2nd go. Just that the 1st time I didn't realise that I have to change the number in the last screen. But still the whole process is tedious, if you are in a hurry... and I had to use HDFC's Netsafe to buy the Gift Mate vouchers, as they don't let you pay thru Netbanking. So the whole process is a tad time consuming - log in at both places, find passwords, PINs, IVRS, etc., etc.

Edited by raccoon

I recharged my airtel mobile today balance got debited but i didn't get the amount

I recharged my airtel mobile today balance got debited but i didn't get the amount

Giftmate people have no tieup with Airtel. They clearly mentioned in their website.

So make a complaint by mail to get refund.

^^^Where is this mentioned?? I clearly remember that Airtel is one of the operators they support. Though Idea is not mentioned, it too is supported.

THis offer will end on 31-March-2010. So get max Benefit before it ends.