Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
hritik123

Airtel Reduced Call Rates In Prepaid

Under the effect of reliance simple plans , Airtel has reduced local and STD calls to any network at 60 p/min at 60 rs E recharge this will be valid for 1 yr This is for Delhi NCR circle :winko:

Edited by hritik123

Under the effect of reliance simple plans , Airtel has reduced local and STD calls to any network at 60 p/min at 60 rs E recharge this will be valid for 1 yr This is for Delhi NCR circle :winko:

Too little too late, i am already on the simple postpaid and prepaid plan on the 2 connections i have ,and its awesome ... was planning to do for docomo for prepaid, but once i saw their network performance, i gave up and went for good old trusted reliance

After 1 yr you cant be sure of call rates.

May be even lower than Simple plans

May be even lower than Simple plans

one can always shift then, and by that time MNP should also be in place.

also available in Punjab. RS 60 recharge for old customers and Rs 21 for new customer. Lifetime validity, tariff validity one year.

Too little too late, i am already on the simple postpaid and prepaid plan on the 2 connections i have ,and its awesome ... was planning to do for docomo for prepaid, but once i saw their network performance, i gave up and went for good old trusted reliance

better but only next to Reliance , Tata docomo, Aircel and Idea.

stands last in the race

Voda, Chennai is giving STV152 which offers all India calling at 50ps for 6 months. If you top-up with Rs 1000, then you get the STV152 free of cost plus you also get Rs 1000 TT (Full TT)...

Seems like the empire is hitting back....:Riendo: :Riendo:

TATA has also joined the game , in Celebration prepaid plan all calls local , std ,will be 60 p/min lifetime :GirandoOjos:

Well would like to share my experience, most of the stores near my house did not have a docomo sim in stock, wherever i was able to get one they were charging premium for the same and were selling in black. That is when docomo network s**ks big time, i have seen it myself, kept my friends phone infront and dialed the no would not go through and the network was busy.

Also they are charging 2ps per second for STD now for new subscribers, so cost wise it is expensive.

While Reliance network is the best and calling the cheapest, other providers do not have such a vast network and low tariff plan to offer.

Edited by Dushie