Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
mywebid

"read New Posts Since Last Visit" Link Removed?

I could not find the "Read new Posts since last visit" link when I login into RimWeb forums now. Earlier the link used to appear at top, then it was moved to bottom and now this seems to be removed altogether. Am I missing locating it or is it really removed? If it is the latter I request Admins to bring it back. It was a handy way to keep a tab on all new posts since your last visit to forums. Thanks.

Interestingly I am also not seeing the "View New content" when I login to forum. Request someone to post a screenshot. Dude, something really messy here!!

Attached. Can you post your screenshot?

post-1-125654106537_thumb.gif

Surprisingly, the link is now showing up when I opened up the site today :Confuso: - Same machine , same browser (I didn't even login again today, I have "Remember my password" checked)....

Could not have missed such a clear link at top.

Arun, have you made any changes?

Arun, have you made any changes?

Nope!

• Like 1

Think I got a clue on again thinking back & examining the area of the link again

On opening the site couple of days back, the profile dropdown was opening automatically; hiding the "View new Content" link and when I tried to close it, it was actually re-directing me to my detailed profile view.

Phew !!!