Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ravi_patent

Any Details Known Abt Virgin Tariff Reduction?

hi friends

any details known abt virgin mobile's tariff cut..i have seen the tariffs 15p local v2v ,30p local others and 50 paise sms..any info ? pl share

yes i have also seen that , they say e recharge of 51 rs for one month validity will lead to 15p local v2v ,30p local others and 50 paise sms..however when i tried tariffs did not change from my base plan :angry:

yes i have also seen that , they say e recharge of 51 rs for one month validity will lead to 15p local v2v ,30p local others and 50 paise sms..however when i tried tariffs did not change from my base plan :angry:

Aree yaar... Why many people are still following virgin??? After the entry of "Simply Reliance plans", it is no-more !!!!!! :rofl_200:

^

bcoz they were the first innovators in india( 50p std

sms packs etc).after all following is not using isnt it?

^

bcoz they were the first innovators in india( 50p std

sms packs etc).after all following is not using isnt it?

Even TataIndicom is not giving good offers now... Then how come virgin (which is a virtual operator on TataCDMA network) make changes in their tariff...

Further, You are very good man, taking only the good meaning from what I told earlier... Just read again what I said earlier to get my point... :rofl_200: :rofl_200: :rofl_200:

^thanks for the compliment!

tata is different from virgin but for the fact that they use their network. in other matters virgin takes independent decisions and has guys from abroad heading their team .

The above tariff is applicable only for monthly rate cutter Rs 51.