Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ani_meher

Closing Threads In Market Section

I noticed that quite a few market threads are open even after the OP posted 'Pls close the thread'. I agree the mods may not have enough time to go through each and every post to see whether to close the thread, but atleast in Market subforum, is it possible to enable the thread starter to close the thread, rather that a mod doing it? It will reduce the work load off the mods.

The per forum option to allow the OP to close a topic isn't available. So please use the "Report" button to request a topic to be closed.

Not just closing the threads.. i wish they disappear so that we can save some screen-space for other threads..

What's the point of having multiple HTC Hero sold/closed threads with a big red cross?

The topics will not be deleted so that it remains as a record of what happened. When the topic gets closed it will get pushed back eventually as it cannot be updated leaving space for newer topics.

^^ Ok.. Got your point.

Although ppl keep having a peep at such Topics in the B/S forum & it again jumps up.

:previous: "jumps up" where? Without a reply in the topic it will not "jump up" in the forum or in View New Content.

^^^ Oh ok.. I thought views too attract jumps..