Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
pasumark

Exact Outgoing Call Time

When an outgoing call is made, the call duration starts immediately when the called number starts ringing. Actually we need to know the time only after the call gets answered.

Anyway to find the exact called duration in Reliance?

This happen all cdma mobile not only nokia 6275.

it is not technology limitation, it is cdma phone's software limitation.

it is not technology limitation, it is cdma phone's software limitation.

It is actually the limitation posed by the CDMA operators, I think... I earlier used a DualMode DualSIM SAMSUNG phone (May be Duo, but not sure), meaning both CDMA/GSM SIM can be used on a SIM slot... While I used GSM SIM on that slot, the OUTGOING time starts after the caller attends the call... But when I used the CDMA RUIM on the slot, during the OUTGOING CALL the time starts as usually immediately...

So I dont think that the software that was a culprit.. Ofcourse may the CDMA operators fault... Because this thing is same for any phone models incl CHINA sets, High End phones of any phone maker has these problems... So it should be service provider dependent...

Another possibility is the Basic CDMA s/w given by Qualcomm itself may have this error (to help operators by confusing customers :( anyway)...

CallCentre guys says that all CDMA sets show airtime instead of talktime during outgoing calls... OK... Then why should they just show the TALK-TIME during the INCOMING CALLS... Why not show the airtime by making TIME starting to RUN from the second your mobile starts RINGING????

TOO MANY CONFUSIONS.... Anyway GSM is both user-friendly and straight forward in this case.... :clap:

Oops another little drawback in CDMA. With 1 sec pulse now, it will surely be very confusing.

hi

any handset in cdma to know the time only after the call gets answered.

thanks

i am wait MNP to change RCDMA TO RGSM WITH SAME PLAN

you may get same plan or may be not !

hi

in prepaid mobile they get all call after you get last call duration SMS

but not in postpaid there is any way to get in postpaid(last call duration SMS)??????????

i think its possible so PAY PER SECOND plan (POSTPAID) usher get benefit.

MTS sends message after every outgoing call stating the call duration, cost charged and the remaining balance..Why cant the big brothers of CDMA do it?

• Like 1

:previous:

Yes HK Ji... I have seen that in my friend's mobile... But it is annoying, since it fills INBOX very quickly for the crappy CDMA phones they give... Anyway better for low usage customers...

I have Huawei set which I got for 1000..It has 150 sms storage...Enough for my usage...For higher usage it may be difficult..

But the larger point is that Rcdma and Tata should copy MTS..This is a desirable service and would be much appreciated by one and all..

Edited by sachinrocks