Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
prakritish

5gb Download Per Month Free With Samsung Omnia Pro B7320

Anybody has any idea about this offer i.e., "5GB Data Download per month for 6 months with Samsung Omnia Pro B7320" applicable for Reliance GSM Prepaid/Postpaid?

(See attached screenshot).

I purchased this phone i.e., Samsung Omnia Pro B7320 last week, and since then I have been running pillar to post to get this offer activated for my no. None of the call centre guys can give satisfactory reply... they just put me on hold...

If anybody can send me a softcopy of this ad (was in News Paper) or let me know how I can get this activated... it will be very helpful.

Thanks

post-5942-125812184397_thumb.gif

:previous:

AFAIK, I think you would have had to purchase this handset from RMW/RW. But then they are not yet selling GSM handsets, then how to use this offer?

Send an email to CMO and get the details of this offer and how to activate it. Send the above attachment also to reinforce your case. The CMO's email ID is contact.chairman'soffice@relianceada.com, you can also send cc to corporatecentre.customercare@relianceada.com, serviceassurancecell@relianceada.com, and

customercare@relianceada.com...

BTW, whats the cost of this OMNIA? And from where you got the above attachment? Since you already have this, why do you need the soft copy? You can scan it and save it.

the cost is around 13.5k. i too saw this ad on samsung website..trying to get the details