Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
arunpattnaik

Any Nokia Cdma Users In Bangalore?

Hi All,

I have purchased an HTC Mogul last week and I need a nokia cdma handset (ruim based) for 4-5 minutes to activate it. Please let me know if you know someone who has a nokia cdma mobile and can help.

I am willing to pay if needed. Expecting a quick response. Please reply here and I will contact you immediately.

@Sadikk, please see if you can find someone as well :) .

Thanks,

Arun

Do you need that for finding MIN? Well I think you can use your current phone with data cable and UniCDMA for that purpose...

cant. I am using the very basic model of lg reliance which doesnt even have a data cable (it sells for 1k-1.5k i guess). So the only way to find my MIN and UID is to insert it in a nokia handset. :(

Well you can do one thing...look out for a friend having LG RD 3500 (or similar) RUIM based mobile..use Nokia CA101 data cable to connect that phone to pc...and then use UniCDMA to read MIN and ESN...that Nokia data cable you can find in any mobile shop for Rs 150/-

Btw really cool site :)

Are you using any CMS for your website...If yes...is it Joomla or Wordpress?

Hello pranav, yeah it's joomla. btw maybe you could help since you're located in bangalore. let me know if we could talk.

Where are you located in Bangalore? Maybe we can do it over a small meeting at CCD :)

Hey even i am stuck with the same problem..... i dont have a RUIM based handset

I will be happy to join you guys.... i stays at marathalli

Where are you located in Bangalore? Maybe we can do it over a small meeting at CCD :)

I faced the same problem in Thane, Maharashtra. I bought a 2gb sd card and in the same shop asked for a reliance nokia phone. But when I was taking the MIN nos down, the shop owner got scared and thought I am cloning his phone! Luckily for him, I had already taken the MIN number down! See if you can pull up such trick.

This can be done using any data card also (if you know spc of data card). BSNL USB modems are easiest as there the SPC is mostly '000000' Change settings to "use RUIM if available" then using CD*A workshop you can read E*S & M*N numbers.

Or search for RIM members for you location & request them.

anil

Edited by Anil_S

thanks for the suggestion dear, but the problem that i have to arrange a EVDO card in that case :Sorprendido: , i tried with a RD3500 with a nokia cable and after trying i was able to read the specification but is shows E*N as 000000, using CDMA workshop. So better i will take help from a rimwebian...

This can be done using any data card also (if you know spc of data card). BSNL USB modems are easiest as there the SPC is mostly '000000' Change settings to "use RUIM if available" then using CD*A workshop you can read E*S & M*N numbers.

Or search for RIM members for you location & request them.

anil

thats great buddy, may be we can plan to meet during the weekend

@prful4u

i stay in cv raman nagar. near martahalli..

I stay near manipal hospital. close to marathali. can we meet at Total Mall McDonalds this weekend?

Hey, I used my LG RD3500 with Nokia CA101 cable and I was able to read MIN successfully...try UniCDMA or QPST...

which manipal hospital?? and are u talkin bout the total mall near silk board junction??

friend

You can send the card to any one of your friends having nokia mobile and can get the mogul activated. It is not a big problem. If you want I can help you if you can send the card.

Guys i used one of my friends RD3500 and was successful in activating the mogul

thanks everyone :signthankspin:

friend

You can send the card to any one of your friends having nokia mobile and can get the mogul activated. It is not a big problem. If you want I can help you if you can send the card.

Ok guys finally I was able to get it done. The super-friendly Charan Singh helped me in doing this. btw, it would be great to do a rimwebian meetup in Bangalore. what is the possibility guys?