Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
aka.bhagvanji

Need Help .. Lg Rd 3530

Ok I lost my old relaince mobile and had to settle for the LG 3530 which costs only Rs 1k and looks like this

Now the problem is, I am unable to turn the loud speaker of this ****ty phone off ( It wasn't always like this.. happened after I slept on it one day :P). ITS always on. There is a Loud speaker icon on the top perpetually. I cant turn it off. Someone please help :sos: .

Dont know about this model, but in LG RD 3100, on standby mode, you need to press the middle button of the D-pad for 5 sec. I hope similar button would be there in your model too.

Hope it helps

Its a known issue, don't worry. Press the hash # key for 3-5 seconds. It will be off. .

3530 is a cute phone budd :)

Ok I lost my old relaince mobile and had to settle for the LG 3530 which costs only Rs 1k and looks like this

Now the problem is, I am unable to turn the loud speaker of this ****ty phone off ( It wasn't always like this.. happened after I slept on it one day :P). ITS always on. There is a Loud speaker icon on the top perpetually. I cant turn it off. Someone please help :sos: .

just press d star button in d centre navigation key which is located in south side of it....just for 5 sec. n d loudspear is off.... doin dat again will make it on....simple hai naaa

LOL, really?! You could just search RIMWEB for the answer! I did the same when my LG3500 was stuck on speakerphone mode. (means searched RIMweb, not reset the phone).

Edited by ani_meher

@aka.bhagvanji: see "ashu.neo11" reply above