Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
suman4100

Lg 6300 ( CDMA )

Product Note_RD6300 Final (Sep\'09).docProduct Note_RD6300 Final (Sep\'09).docDear ALL,

good news for LG CDMA Customers, LG is lunching new LG6300 hand set with open market, ( reliance,tata,vargin ) cen be use with wireless fm , see the attachment.

from,

suman.

Dear Suman

Where can I get this phone in Hyderabad.

Thanks

Babulu

Phone feature are good, with 3.5mm audio jack, bluetooth, 2mp cam, large battery. However I didn't get the '2.1 ch (woofer) speaker' thing. How can that be fitted in a mobile?!

Any info on the cost? Will surely be above 5k, I guess.

Edited by ani_meher

wah! voice recording available!! clap.gif

Now cdma is also going much intersting,and attractive.i hope in coming days we will have more option in this segment.

does lg have any website for cdma phones? their official sites shows only gsm phones.

Rimweb is always advance in every information.thanks to all member.

When this handset is going to available in the market... any update for another models going to launch in india by reliance.

I think the main drawback with reliance cdma is customers do not have any good option for good handsets.

AK

i found this phone nearly similar to GSM phone

LG GM 200.

and this person selling old

click here

post-20272-125945908158_thumb.jpg

Any update on prices and availability ?

• Like 1

It's great to know that LG is releasing open market CDMA handsets. Good Move.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

By observing the chipset(QSC6020) used, I hope this phone to be OMH handset.

PS:: Samsung's Mpower 699 was the world's first OMH handset.

Dear Friends,

I would like to know whether OMH SIMs are available with our CDMA operators freely.

Edited by kesav

I do not know about this OMH thing. Nokia 6275 that I purchased in April 2007 could use Virgin as well as Reliance in it...and I bought it for TATA .... from a dealer in Delhi (Not from TATA hubs). I think Samsung is just playing a stupid "world's first" game ... Lots of companies fool Indian public by talking "world's first" stuffs .. thinking that people aren't using the internet ... winko.gif

I do not know about this OMH thing. Nokia 6275 that I purchased in April 2007 could use Virgin as well as Reliance in it...and I bought it for TATA .... from a dealer in Delhi (Not from TATA hubs). I think Samsung is just playing a stupid "world's first" game ... Lots of companies fool Indian public by talking "world's first" stuffs .. thinking that people aren't using the internet ... winko.gif

i think OMH refers to basically usage of data services/VAS. i have Reliance 6275 which works for TATA as well but only voice. SIM cards with diamond logo when used in OMH, data services/VAS can be accessed without any specific configuration..

from omh full form open market handset - it should mean that this tech is counterpart of gsm technology to cdma tech

Sir, full form to pata hai ... I was just wondering that when I could use all cards in my 6275..... Nagaraj ji ne clear kar diya ... it may have been in relation with Data services ..... GirandoOjos.gif

6300 phonebook Capicity??

1000 phonebook entries.

In each entry, You can add upto 3 phone numbers + Email + Memo