Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
suman4100

Lg 6300 ( CDMA )

I do not know about this OMH thing. Nokia 6275 that I purchased in April 2007 could use Virgin as well as Reliance in it...and I bought it for TATA .... from a dealer in Delhi (Not from TATA hubs). I think Samsung is just playing a stupid "world's first" game ... Lots of companies fool Indian public by talking "world's first" stuffs .. thinking that people aren't using the internet ... winko.gif

i think OMH refers to basically usage of data services/VAS. i have Reliance 6275 which works for TATA as well but only voice. SIM cards with diamond logo when used in OMH, data services/VAS can be accessed without any specific configuration..

I am using Nokia 2865 reliance for TATA for last2 years.I Easily acess internet by bluetooth dial up connection with great speed

The retail price of LG 6300 now in Kerala is Rs 4800/- :NOTriste:

Box price printed is Rs 7250/-

Edited by KAPILKDEV

The price is not dropped in Kerala (Thrissur District), is Rs 4800/- :( , the same handset in GSM is available for Rs 3500/- :'( (please click here to see the GSM variant of the phone http://www.lg.com/in/mobile-phones/all-phones/LG-GM200.jsp )

After wasting money on dead blackberry 8830, bought LG 6300. What a sound, amazing mobile having almost same features like LG RD6600 but added some extra features like indian calender. Paid Rs 4,550 in udupi, karnataka.

How to set SMS Mp3 tone? (from memory) please share if you know.

I'm unable to find the MMS option in my LG 6300, pl help

I too can't find MMS sending option

How to set SMS Mp3 tone? (from memory) please share if you know.

This handset have default ring tones only, can not set MP3 tones from memory card.

'Nokia MicroUSB connector' data cable is compatible with this handset.

Thanks Kapil....

FM not working .. anyone tried FM?

This handset have default ring tones only, can not set MP3 tones from memory card.

are you sure about this, because i am planning to buy this mobile, please guys anyone answer this urgently

right now i am using lg 6600 i like all its features except keypad and sound. can anyone compare these two mobile (LG6600 and LG6300)

i also need price of lg 6300

are you sure about this, because i am planning to buy this mobile, please guys anyone answer this urgently

right now i am using lg 6600 i like all its features except keypad and sound. can anyone compare these two mobile (LG6600 and LG6300)

i also need price of lg 6300

I had same 6600 before.. and believe me or not i shifted for same thing.. i changed 6600 keypads 2 times, then sold that and have 6300 now. 6300 is having amazing sound you will sure like it. and screen which u can see in sunlight (not like 6600 screen which i failed to see on sun light) + battery life of 6300 is too good. 2 things not worked for me, one is FM and SMS ringtone as mp3. however you can set call ring tone as mp3. I liked 6300. hope you will too..

Edited by deadman

My wife is using this handset and FM is working well. It has wireless FM reception (FM will work without inserting headset cord). In areas where the FM signal is weak the FM reception is good only if the handset is held in a particular direction. In wired handsets, the headset cord works as an antenna and we can improve the FM reception by holding the headset cord in horizontal position with a particular horizontal angle (Azimuth Angle). But in this case antenna is fitted internally in the handset and we should rotate the handset itself.

Yes, I am sure. But don't misunderstand - this answer is ONLY for SMS ring tones. We can set any MP3 song from the memory card for CALL ring tone.

My wife is using this handset and FM is working well. It has wireless FM reception (FM will work without inserting headset cord). In areas where the FM signal is weak the FM reception is good only if the handset is held in a particular direction. In wired handsets, the headset cord works as an antenna and we can improve the FM reception by holding the headset cord in horizontal position with a particular horizontal angle (Azimuth Angle). But in this case antenna is fitted internally in the handset and we should rotate the handset itself.

In my area FM signal is weak...On 6600 FM was working, not that much clear though. But in this 6300 i even don't get FM station detected.

what is tha current price of LG 6300, i have asked several people about it, price is ranging from 3600 to 4500, I am confused, can anyone give right price.

This month first week I paid Rs 4,550 for 6300 in Udupi, karnataka

My wife bought it for Rs 4800/- 2 months back.

I brought the lg6300 mobile at Rs.4500/- from navi mumbai.

but i am not able to view the recorded video from my own mobile nor copy and paste the data from pc to data card.

can anybody help me to do the same.

(1)To watch the recorded movie menu>multimedia>my stuff>external>movies>my movie gallery.

(2)To copy & paste videos from memory card, memory card>DCIM>100LGCAM>MOV

(3)To copy & paste videos from computer paste file to memory card>USER>VIDEO

for (2)&(3) use a USB interface adapter (=card reader), you can also transfer the file after installing the LG 6300 PC software (a small CD you got along with the handset contains this software, after installation you can see a "LG Desktop" icon in your computer desktop). But transfer rate is very slow.

friends, this handset (LG6300) has no OMH logo. Not in the transceiver and packing box. In their website says only multi sim portability. But all Samsung OMH handsets have OMH logo. Is this an original OMH handset? CDG (cdma development group) informs that every genuine OMH handset and OMH sim have OMH logo. Please see the guidelines http://wiki.cdg.org/w/images/f/f4/OMH_Logo_Guidelines.pdf

Yup! It is a OMH handset for sure ^_^ Got the logo on the box.

There is no logo on the box (with the handset that my wife bought)

Bro, was checking for my options before taking Samsung Muzik 219 today. The guy showed me a LG 6300 (which I had used before) It had an OMH logo sticker pasted in front prominently.

It looks like the handset without the logo is missing just the logo - probably it wasn't approved at that time or something. When I booked my two-wheeler, while I was waiting, they released a minor upgrade to it. My two wheeler had all the upgrade, but there was no new graphics. Get the drift? Riendo.gif

Nothing to worry.

Edited by shubhanyu

I own an LG CDMA handset model# RD3500. It has Airplane Mode. As you must be aware, it is a feature that lets us use the handset features like Stopwatch, Alarm and Calculator by turning OFF incoming and outgoing calls/SMSes. This is very helpful for me since i use mobile phone as Alarm @ nights without the calls/SMSes. All the earlier models of LG CDMA had this feature. But now a days this feature doesn't exist in many LG handsets. Does any of the latest CDMA handset from LG or any other brand have this feature?