Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
suman4100

Lg 6300 ( CDMA )

LG 6300 Already has this Airplane mode option.

@ digitallogic LG 6300 CDMA has airplane mode and USB mass storage mode (= changing handset temporarily as a micro SD card reader)

seems like a good handset at the price.. may differ as per the location and shop.

Kapil Dev and VijayM, since Flight Mode is not mentioned in the spec doc file of RD3600, I was doubtful of the same. Thanks for the info.

Edited by digitallogic

music output through earphone is average

but through speaker it's X'lent

camera is still a pain area for LG

battery life is good ...

Specs sheet says this model has a 3.5 mm jack, which is a good feature as we can plug in any earphone/headphone to enjoy music. My brother's Apple iPhone (GSM) is good in that department. Has anyone tried listening to music from this handset using any other good quality headphones? How is the bass and treble ?

Anybody have idea about CALL RECORDING software for LG 6300 ?

Santosh Jain

^^^^

Call recording software is not good of 6300.

And wireless fm is also not good .

Kapil Dev and VijayM, since Flight Mode is not mentioned in the spec doc file of RD3600, I was doubtful of the same. Thanks for the info.

This topic is for LG 6300 not for 3600

^^^^

Call recording software is not good of 6300.

And wireless fm is also not good .

This topic is for LG 6300 not for 3600

Apologies for typing mistake....i did mean LG RD 6300 and not RD 3600 :NOTriste: !

Does RD 6300 have Dolby Sound? GM200, which is its GSM counterpart is said to be a "Dolby Mobile". Dolby sound is unique and superior.

Has anyone tried listening to music from this handset using any other good quality headphones? How is the bass and treble ?

Yes, Bass & treble and quality of sound is very good, there is equalizer settings as Normal/Classic/Jazz/Pop/Rock/Bass/Loudness/virtual bass. In Virtual bass mode bass is boosted heavily without suppressing other frequencies and is very interesting to listen, in bass mode bass is boosted but treble is suppressed.

Does RD 6300 have Dolby Sound? GM200, which is its GSM counterpart is said to be a "Dolby Mobile". Dolby sound is unique and superior.

The word Dolby sound is not mentioned in the specifications, but all the music features of LG6300 and GM200 are the same including size,alignment and quality of speakers. (friend, model ID of this handset is 6300 and not RD6300 - RD represents network locked for Reliance, this is an OMH handset)

Dolby Mobile is good with 5.1 surround sound over headset and all :)

Thanks again for the detailed info about the Dolby sound quality and the 'RD' explanation. MP3 Player quality is important for all music lovers.

I saw this handset model at Reliance Digital. Quoted price is 4,600 INR. Is this price normal or high for this handset ?

And I have another question : if I use LG 6300 for an MTS SIM and use the handset abroad (or in an area where MTS service is N/A), will I still be able to use the phone's other features like MP3 Player, Alarm and Calendar? My older CDMA handset LG RD 3000 doesn't show TIME when restarted (switched ON) when there is no signal. So Calendar and Alarm cannot be used.

Edited by digitallogic

Can anyone tell me how to increase/decrease the Screen Brightness or Contrast of LG 6300? There seems to be no option for this adjustment though all the older LG CDMA handsets had this feature !

^^^^^^

Not a option for change brightness and contrast,

But I am not faced any problem for contrast and brightness.

Well Vijay, I really need the feature by which we can reduce/increase the brightness or contrast of the screen. High contrast in dark rooms is irritating. LG must have at least provided options to choose from a set of predefined brightness or contrast levels ! Otherwise the handset is quite good and I am satisfied.

Anybody using this 6300 with MTS connection?pls reply...i want to buy it soon....& another question...is MTS data working with it?MTS OMH working or normal RUIM MTS working 4 data?....

How can one set the external (card) memory as default for Blue Tooth data transfer of mmilms, songs and photos also with LG 6300?