Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
kk999

Tata Docomo Launches New Recharge Coupon ‘full-on Bol’

Tata Docomo Launches New Recharge Coupon ‘Full-On BoL’

FOR MAHARASHTRA & GOA :Sorprendido: :Sorprendido: :clap: :clap:

Tata Docomo has launched a recharge coupon – RCV 99 – which entitles the user to 500,000 seconds of on-net usage with a validity of a year.

:praise::hi2:

“We wish to express our deepest gratitude by now offering Full-On BoL with 5,00,000 seconds of talktime across the Tata Docomo network spanning Maharashtra and Goa. We now invite everyone to enjoy long conversations coupled with the pioneering benefit of per second billing for life,”Tata Docomo Head ( Marketing) Abdul Khan said.

:clap::clap1: :clap1: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

NEWS FROM...

http://telecomtalk.info/tata-docomo-launches-new-recharge-coupon-full-on-bol/13633/#more-13633

:jumpy:

:cheer:

OTHER GSM :ko2::bash::boxing: TATA DOCOMO

post-11343-125931015957_thumb.jpg

Edited by kk999

Good offer and at a very competitive price. Good going Tata!!!!!

:previous:

Per month it translates to about 700 minutes free only to Tata DoCoMo mobiles and not to Tata Indicom mobiles, leave alone Tata Walky and Tata Wirelines....And that too, only within Maha & Goa. Good offer for one full year..

But, honestly I feel RCOM's Simple plans are far better and with LP 24/40, you get calls to any RCDMA/RGSM mobiles at 20ps per minute without any Service Tax....

I definitely agree that it is not the best of offers. But for Rs. 99 if u can 694.xx minutes to docomo it is great.

Also, look at the monthly subscriber additions of Docomo. It is advancing at breakneck speed. Also, from my personal point of view, most of my friends have switched to docomo considering their per second plan(even though i have not). So if u have a lot of docomo friends this definitely makes sense!!!!!!!!!

Seeing this offer, hope RCOM also reduces the jaadu packs prices which are curerently around Rs. 249 for local on net limited....

but i thin they've or will reach saturation point considering other networks are offering pay per se plans too

This offer was expected by me much earlier... Because Indicom users enjoyed FREE or reduced calls (10p/min) to Docomo users for a long time earlier, but NOT vice-versa... So now it will help them in increasing customers same as the MLM style... :clap:

Without this pack, Docomo users need to spend Rs5000 for Rs5lakhs seconds usage... Now for Rs99/- we get upto 8334mins in a year for FREE...

But if they change the condition like FREE calls also to Indicom and Virgin, then it will be EVEN BETTER offer... :SI:

Edited by kanagadeepan

This offer was expected by me much earlier... Because Indicom users enjoyed FREE or reduced calls (10p/min) to Docomo users for a long time earlier,

But if they change the condition like FREE calls also to Indicom and Virgin, then it will be EVEN BETTER offer... :SI:

i am enjoying 10p/min,

now waiting for free calling from docomo to indicom,

If happen then i will be first user of docomo, opting for 5lakh scheme

Edited by saket_kewate

the call charges is less than 1p per min which reminds me of the spice together offer where call charges between 2 nos was 1p

just for clarification

-------------------

when docomo says tata 2 tata, it includes all docomo, indicom 10 digit numbers (not walky and wireline), virgin mobile.

When indicom says tata 2 tata, it includes indicom 10 digit numbers, tata walky landline numbers.

When virgin says tata 2 tata, they means virgin to virgin calls only.

Plese correct me if i am wrong

regards,

thinkpositive

ust for clarification

-------------------

when docomo says tata 2 tata, it includes all docomo, indicom 10 digit numbers (not walky and wireline), virgin mobile.

When indicom says tata 2 tata, it includes indicom 10 digit numbers, tata walky landline numbers.

When virgin says tata 2 tata, they means virgin to virgin calls only.

Plese correct me if i am wrong

regards,

thinkpositive

Virgin wont' say Tata 2 tata.. It will say Virgin to Virgin...

Everything else is correct..

But in this SPECIAL CASE OF FULL ON BOL offer, only DoCoMo to DoCoMo is FREE :Equivocado: They should bring that free calling benefit to Indicom and Virgin too... :grin:

Edited by kanagadeepan