Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
KanagaDeepan

Uninor tariff now shown in their website

Uninor website now showing its tariffs now...

The link to addon packs

There are many such packs and most are already available already without a rent in Reliance or Docomo... The only intresting one is Unlimited onnet Local FREE @ Rs79 per month.. I think to counter this only Tata Docomo launched the 5LAKHs seconds onnet FREE @ Rs99 FOR A YEAR usage.. :signthankspin: :signthankspin:

Most packs are ridiculous for example 50p/day rent for 50p/min local during 8am to 10am ONLY... :NOTriste: The same goes for SaveNight :confuse: and Save afternoon... :( Only GOD should save them... :help:

Also Duplicate Pay Per Call scheme with daily rental Rs1 and call charges @ Rs2/3min... :Riendo:

Duplicate Pay Per Second scheme with daily rental Rs1 and STD @ 2p/sec... :NO:

Local SMS pack @ Rs1/day and then LOCAL SMS @ 30p/SMS and NATIONAL @ 50p/SMS :Ohhhh:

BUT I really feel SORRY for :'( them... Their journey in India is not at all going to be smooth..

Yes dude. I saw those tariffs ~2days back..and i was like WTF!

Don't these guys atleast read newspaper?! Who the hell is going to buy a connection from a totally new operator and that when its call charges are many many times more than the biggies!

I don't think Uninor for that matter even MTS can survive :( Even if they launch some extreme low tariffs,the existing ops like DOCOMO,Airtel,Vodafone will launch a counter tariff in a day!

Anyways good luck to them..

These schemes are really pathetic. Telenor had formally entered the India markets when such type of tariffs were prvalent. Maybe thats the reason they have introduced such tariffs. :)

If these tariffs are not modified/withdrawn, Uninor will have to cut short its Indian dream very soon.

Edited by vvinayakpai

Reliance , Tata and other networks are killing the new networks with their own money , they are leasing their towers to the new entrants and using the same money they are lowering their tariffs , poor guys this is bleeding someone to death slowly <_<

:previous:

All you guys are forgetting that if uninor publicises their tariffs before launch, all their competitors will copy them instantly. Thats why they show age old tariffs on their web site. Wait for their launch, then see their tariffs. Elsewhere on this forum, someone had commented about why RCOM is not advertising their schemes. This is the reason. Plagiarism rules the industry. :Contento: :Contento: :Riendo: :Riendo:

• Like 2

^^But still how low can they go?? If uninor can offer something cheaper..than even others can offer that tariff! its that simple..!

Also, if they keep the tariffs tooo low,they 'may' get few subsribers along with huge losses...then whats the point in doing business?

I feel what Airtel told a month back abt new entrants is 100% true:

"They(new entrants) have nothing else to offer other than lower tariffs. They don't have any viable business model."

And when it comes to MTS, i damn don't understand with what (over) confidence they started operations using CDMA technology!!! When the deep pocket player like TATA Indicom which entered the market 'almost' a decade is still in losses and shifted to GSM!

And also, MTS's Marketing skills are extremely poor. For example When DOCOMO entered Bangalore(karnataka Circle), EVERYONE of my friends knew abt it withing 2days of its launch!

Whereas even now after almost 1 month, hardly someone(~5%) knows about MTS!

I feel sorry for Uninor coz they have a VERY VERY tough challenge ahead.

But i DON'T feel sorry for MTS. They deserve a shutdown of their business..sooner or later. I still can't understand what's their concept behind using messed up CDMA..which consumers avoid it like plague..

i think MTS has some plan that it has taken CDMA tech infact it is pumping even more money thru russian govt , also we have to look that it is having lowest tariffs as of now 1/2 p per sec to any local mobile , the company knows the only way to attract customers is now by tariffs only , believe me MTS lobby is strong in telecom ministry 3 of the board directors are EX govt secy :GirandoOjos:

^^DOCOMO is also offering 1p/2sec to ANY local phone(Atleast in Bangalore).

I don't think pumping in crazy amount money is going to work anymore!

Offtopic 1:-

I don't think MTS will shut off their business, in near future... Their main problem lies in

1) Minimum own Handset options,

2) Not so good in marketting, (compare it with Docomo and see)

3) Having very low number of own towers...

Though new users prefer GSM over CDMA, the power of CDMA are

1) Spectrum not as scarce as GSM (Even Docomo was NOT alloted spectrum in Delhi as 1800MHz too was exhausted)

2) CDMA can hold much more traffic than GSM.. So unlimited onnet will not be a burden on network..

3) CDMA operates on 800-850MHz, so minimum number of towers are enough..

4) CDMA 3G can handle enormous data @ great speed and at low cost...

Offtopic 2:-

^^DOCOMO is also offering 1p/2sec to ANY local phone(Atleast in Bangalore).

I don't think pumping in crazy amount money is going to work anymore!

Yes.. In TN, Docomo is giving 1p/2sec call charges to local TN mobiles for Rs54/month and I am using the same, after changing my BSNL plan from 525Rs to 99Rs... :Sorprendido::clap:

On Topic:-

Uninor tariff seems ridiculous for time being... But they may launch with some other new plan, else they will never get good number of subscribers.. Even if they start giving nice tariff plans, they will experience huge loss for few years... It is no good for them either way..

At least we should appreciate their BRAVE HEART for entering this tariff war with minimum weapons against giants... They are much better than LOOP MOBILE, VIDEOCON, etc, who have got spectrum and not in a mood to start services...

Let us wait and watch.. All the best Uninor--The part of World's sixth biggest operator telenor.. Come and show, what are all the offers left out, to our Docomo and Reliance, so that we can gain those offers from them then :rofl_200: :rofl_200: Sorry cannot control my sarcasm :winko:

Edited by kanagadeepan

Uninor hoardings and logos are now displayed all around Bangalore. Most probably they might launch their services tomorrow.

Hope they kept their promise

with launch in year 2009

UNINOR forgetting raja's land(TN) and launch in karnataka first...strange ..may be they will launch simultaenously in TN and karnataka

Edited by ravi_patent

The suspense regarding uninor tariff plans is finally over

Uninor is here with endless Talk plan @ Rs. 79 Per month

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=70kkdu&s=6

Key Features:

- All Local & STD calls made from Uninor to Uninor FREE

- Local & STD calls for 49/p min

- Local & National SMS @ 25 p

^^Yup!

I confirmed it from their CC. They are launching tomorrow.

Tried calling the Uninor CC from my BSNL landline as well as my Reliance CDMA/GSM connections but in vain.

From which network did you call up their cc?

No information about their launch until now.

The suspense regarding uninor tariff plans is finally over

Uninor is here with endless Talk plan @ Rs. 79 Per month

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=70kkdu&s=6

Key Features:

- All Local & STD calls made from Uninor to Uninor FREE

- Local & STD calls for 49/p min

- Local & National SMS @ 25 p

When comparing other offers, I dont think Uninor is ready to offer STD onnet FREE and on that picture, there is no mention about STD onnet... :NOTriste:

Please give some-other link with details... Because even in its official website, it is shown that Local onnet FREE @ 79Rs per month...

^^^^^^^

The possibility cannot be ruled out totally.

Uninor has its own NLD network and also a tie up Wireless-TT Infoservices Ltd (WTTIL), the tower arm of Tata Teleservices Ltd, and Quippo Telecom Infrastructure Ltd (QTIL).

They might start out in a more aggressive nature than mentioned on their website.

If they are giving unlimited on net all over india for Rs. 79, why would one stay in Reliance's 440 unlimited plan or 990 truly unlimited plan ?

OFFTOPIC

In Pakistan, Telenor charges customers to acess their IVR and also to speak to their Customer Relationship Officers

"Dear Prepaid Customers, from 3rd December onwards Rs. 0.25 for IVR and Rs. 1.00 (Exclusive of taxes) for connecting to Customer Relationship Officer (CRO) will be charged."

SOURCE: http://www.telenor.com.pk/prepaid/packages.php

OFFTOPIC

In Pakistan, Telenor charges customers to acess their IVR and also to speak to their Customer Relationship Officers

"Dear Prepaid Customers, from 3rd December onwards Rs. 0.25 for IVR and Rs. 1.00 (Exclusive of taxes) for connecting to Customer Relationship Officer (CRO) will be charged."

SOURCE: http://www.telenor.com.pk/prepaid/packages.php

In India banks charge calls to CC @Rs 50 per call if AQB is not maintained

:Riendo: :Riendo: :Contento: :Contento: :rofl_200: :rofl_200: Please think a second, if they launch the same scheme in India, that is Rs1.11/min for calling 121.. :rofl_200: :rofl_200: :rofl_200: :rofl_200: :rofl_200: :rofl_200:

Well... Then why are they launching their services in India and that too very late...

I didnt mean to say that Uninor would charge for calling up the customer care here also. I just wanted to highlight the different gound realities in diff countries by same operators.