Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
KanagaDeepan

Uninor tariff now shown in their website

Good dear friend,its made me laugh a lots of.agar link mention na hota to kasam se me to ise joke hi smajhta... :Riendo: :Riendo: :Riendo: :Riendo:

Good dear friend,its made me laugh a lots of.agar link mention na hota to kasam se me to ise joke hi smajhta... :Riendo: :Riendo: :Riendo: :Riendo:

well in July 2005 Vodafone(HUTCH at that time) started charging the customers @ 50p per min to access the customer care while roaming. so it's possible in india :)

and in 2006-2007 if your have free Voda2Voda minutes and access the customercare they deduct the minutes from free minutes

• Like 1

Any idea when Uninor is expected to launch its services?

NO, NO, No, NO.... WRONG QUESTION...

The question should be "ANY IDEA, WHETHER UNINOR is expected to launch its services???" :rofl_200: :rofl_200: :rofl_200: :rofl_200:

@kanagadeepan

u r underestimating telenor

Edited by ravi_patent

If this is the tariff "kya farak padta hai yaar" :Contento:

well telenor had already said that they are game for tariff wars. If I remember, their head had once told on cnbc that they had done one of the lowest-cost roll-out in India. So they will definitely come up with some good offers to garner market share.

NO, NO, No, NO.... WRONG QUESTION...

The question should be "ANY IDEA, WHETHER UNINOR is expected to launch its services???" :rofl_200: :rofl_200: :rofl_200: :rofl_200:

Here you go, they have launched their service. The news article is as under:

Uninor starts mobile services, calls at 29p/m

New Delhi: Uninor, a Norwegian-Indian JV on Thursday became the latest entrant in the country's competitive mobile telephony market, where it would offer GSM services at rates as low as 29 paisa per minute.

Uninor is the first among those who were offered licences last year to launch services. It will be operating in seven circles. "The company has launched operations in Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh East and West, and Bihar including Jharkhand," Telenor Group CEO and President Jon Fredrik Baksaas said. Uninor is a JV between Norway's Telenor and India's Unitech.

The network of Uninor will cover a national footprint of close to 600 million subscribers from day one, he said. To find its bearing in the cut-throat market, the company introduced two tariff plans. 'Talkmore 29 paisa' would allow users to make calls at 29 paisa a minute and STD at 49 paisa a minute.

The other plan 'Callmore 29 paisa' also offers local calls at 29 paise per minute and STD at 49 paise per minute with a daily rental of Rs 2. PTI