Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
ashzoomerintrack

Network Problem?

Today at 7.30 pm the Reliance GSM network just died. No response of any kind there. Even cannot see 'RELIANCE' on my handset. I am having 3 RGSM connections and all are dead. But RCDMA is working fine. Anybody else facing same problem??? :confuse:

I had faced similar problems in Bangalore. I immediately complained and within 24 hours the problem was set right and now am enjoying seamless network without any problems

It happens sometime...may be technical failures

happened in CDMA connection 1s when i was at home...

al three connection went dead at 3.00Am..

was alive after 30 mins or so...

Yes its a generic problem in RGSM,

Even in pune specific area were out of range for a 24hr.

It will get back as soon as their tower start working.

Has happened about 3 times in my area with CDMA connection. I thought may be my cheap 3610 is the reason .... but I must mention that it never happened with TATA on Mogul.

DoCoMo network if better than RGSM.

but I found RCDMA network is better than Indicom

DoCoMo network is better than RGSM.

but I found RCDMA network is better than Indicom

You are correct Hitesh Ji...

Another thing, my RGSM number (Yes, I too got RGSM prepaid PayPerCall for Rs1/3min STD while roaming) has NO NETWORK during yesterday night around 1 AM and for your information, RGSM and RCDMA tower is located opposite to my house just 20 meters away... may be they are testing something on their towers @ night... But I didn't find anything wrong during day time till now... :NO:

Edited by kanagadeepan

Now i am returning to this thread after 5 days. Now the network death has stopped for sure but as kangadeepan says they are testing something on their networks. Yesterday while moving through city i saw new receptors fitting going for two towers. SO i guess they are improving the network.

But

these days my sms are getting delayed or they are actually getting sent but not getting delivery report. This has noticeably started after the sms packs they have offered. So anybody else experiencing the same problem??? Reply....

Btw i am big RGSM fan these days...grin.gif

I am Facing the network problem in maharastra.

they are working on GSM netwok.you will get a best network before MNP...

Dear Friends,

if RGSM people dont inform subscribers about the expected improvement in the network. They will loose lot many subsribers who plan to migrate from CDMA to GSM after MNP. Would have definitely preffered RGSM if network was good. Yesterday I was at Madh Island, Mumbai, RGSM was dead when in some vehicle and very bad voice clarity when outside.

RCDMA was having one signal bar was giving good voice clarity. My airtel was having 100% signal strength.

Regards

Is this official news or something unofficial???

What improvements they are going to do???

Also please anybody could discuss about how RGSM is going to cope up with load of SMS?? I know that SMS is far more lightweight as compared to call but network is not giving such kind of result, so was curious???

From yesterday i am able to send any messages from my 9595 series no. The balance gets deducted but message is not getting delivered and i am not receiving any delivery reports also. Everything is showing pending....

But my 8055 series is working fine. So cant understand what is wrong with my 9595 no.

Anybody experiencing this problem? Also could anybody guide me to resolve this problem...Please anybody could reply to my question? confused.gif

signthankspin.gif

RGSM network sometimes goes dead for an hour or two and then regains. It happened to me on 2 nov evening 5pm-7pm everytwhere in Mumbai (i was travelling on local train and my firend also with RGSM connection) it was totally dead. But otherwise I am quite satisfied by the network even in interior maharashtra the network is cool. Howvevr there was no network in Sangameshwar (maharashtra ratnagiri) at 5am, and it came back at 6 am. I dont know how this happens.

My number is 9699 series and my frnds number is 9022 series.

RGSM is in mess in lots of places. It no longer surprises me.

RGSM is in mess in lots of places. It no longer surprises me.

Happy New sachinrocks...

Btw messaging was flawless on 31st. That must have surprised you.....