Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Aussie

Mobile Internet Rates Slashed, Quota Increased!

^^^

not many use dapo or l1

plus 1x u cant have data on all the time or else u will miss ur calls due to limited bandwidth

But their website clearly states that the NUC charge for GSM is zero.

we discussing for rcdma..

no matter what plan u take u will be ripped off heavily due to this NUC ****

Not really!

How....

he is using DAPO or L1 plan

^^^

he means DAPO and L1

i am on l4 my unbill increased daily

:previous:

i think u can use tata indicom omh sim activated with corby handset,

Today, I surf through my corby handset,

But first time they charged me for using mobile internet, and charges deducted as per them is 5p/10kb,

i don't understnad is it 50p/mb+ nuc of 5p/10kb.

Because, when i called CC, they said u have used rworld, (but r world doesn't exist in corby)

And he told me lowest charge deducted was 5p,20p,35p etc.

I am confused, because till now mobile intrnet on my mobile was free.

How does reliance calculate our data usage. I have a network monitor installed on my hero and it shows i have already used up nearly 300mb of data this month, but when i check my data usage on rworld it shows a 8 digit no(33494404) which i guess is in bytes and comes to about 30mb.

Now i dont know which one to believe, as am presently on 300mb per month plan i will have to change it or will be getting a hell of a bill next month if my counter is true!!

How does reliance calculate our data usage. I have a network monitor installed on my hero and it shows i have already used up nearly 300mb of data this month, but when i check my data usage on rworld it shows a 8 digit no(33494404) which i guess is in bytes and comes to about 30mb.

Now i dont know which one to believe, as am presently on 300mb per month plan i will have to change it or will be getting a hell of a bill next month if my counter is true!!

Goto nearest webworld and just ask them as to convert to Prepaid, how much to pay? In their system accurate on the

spot unbilled value will come. After knowing tell them your proposal of convert to prepaid will decide afterwards.

(Ask the breakup of the amount what they told. So that you will come to a conclusion)

Sir , i think you are confusing mobile internet with the data card. Am on Rs 99pm plan with a limit of 300mb per month for surfing through my mobile. Till now i have never cross this limit but this month i found a app which is suppose to monitor the net usage on the phone. That is when i discovered these values and in a dilema since then. Was planning to call up CC to confirm but u can never be sure with their information.

hello everyone on this forum

thanks for the lovely info available here

i have gone thru most of the forum but haven't found a solution to my problem

Firstly i have sent an email to RCOM regarding a clarification on the NUC for cdma as charging us while not charging gsm seems ridiculous considering i have been with them for a good 6-7 years...will keep you all posted

additionally any clarity on whether the NUC is applicable when using 3rd party browsers

Next issue is i have a BB and realized that my usage was minimal so decided to unsubscribe the BB connection and manage my mobile internet needs using WAP.

I have subscribed to the Unlimited browsing plan thru R world for Rs 99 presently.

Before i got the BB plan deactivated i could use all the apps like google maps, gmail, dictionary,opera mini etc however now the apps don't work and i can browse only thru the R world browser. Is there any way i can have a more unrestricted use of the internet using some (proxy settings) as is mentioned at places.

Is it possible to use the 3rd party browsers and the other applications like google maps, gmail, dictionary as mentioned above.

Any help on this is really appreciated

Thanks

Sanjeev

Hey i recently activate unlimited 299 plan in RGSM and with proxy I am able to surf and download anything both in pc and mobile all apps work perfectly.It is better than any other gprs.There is no NUC charge on GSM.

Guys I have one simple question.. If i subscribe to 299 unlimited plan on cdma and surf the internet using my pc only. do i have to pay anyting beyond rs 299 for one month for doing so?