Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
mr.sanjeev

2g Iphone 3.1.2 Unlocked But "no Service"

I updated my 2G iPhone 3.0.0 with 3.1.2 through iTune 9.2. My iPhone is unlock and working fine. However, I am not able to make calls, its displaying "No Service" instead of my Network Carrier signal and logo.

I tried all the possible ways on my 2G iPhone 3.1.2 to get the service back but found no result and its still displaying "No Service".

Furthermore, the Network is displaying “Not Available” in Setting > General > About and there is no Carrier Available in the carrier status. However, everything was working fine with iPhone Firmware 3.0.0 on my iPhone

My iPhone’s bootloader (Modem Firmware) Ver is 04.05.04_G. Is it possible to get the “Service” back on my iPhone device.

Please help, let me know if you need any further information from my side.

:sos: :sos:

I updated my 2G iPhone 3.0.0 with 3.1.2 through iTune 9.2. My iPhone is unlock and working fine. However, I am not able to make calls, its displaying "No Service" instead of my Network Carrier signal and logo.

I tried all the possible ways on my 2G iPhone 3.1.2 to get the service back but found no result and its still displaying "No Service".

Furthermore, the Network is displaying “Not Available” in Setting > General > About and there is no Carrier Available in the carrier status. However, everything was working fine with iPhone Firmware 3.0.0 on my iPhone

My iPhone’s bootloader (Modem Firmware) Ver is 04.05.04_G. Is it possible to get the “Service” back on my iPhone device.

Please help, let me know if you need any further information from my side.

:sos: :sos:

Download the attached file and then view this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-Sbqeza78o&feature=related

blackra1n.exe

use blackrain/blacksnow. If that does not work then use quickpwn.

ur firmware hasnt been flshed properly... try reflashing the firmware.. if u need any further help contact me on astalavistadear@gmail.com

Try resetting network settings.

Thanks for your response.

I tried this but not hope!!!!

Still sitting on the same issue.... :(

Download the attached file and then view this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-Sbqeza78o&feature=related

I have tried this application on both OS (Mac & Windows). It's running perfectly, however its not able to add any blackra1n icon on my iPhone desktop so that I do the further activity as suggested in blogs or youtube videos.

Please suggest.

Regards,

use blackrain/blacksnow. If that does not work then use quickpwn.

Tried blackrain/blacksnow/quickpwn/Pwnage tools but on result, still displaying "No Service"

Please see the below screens of my iPhone

img0001w.png

img0002s.png

ur firmware hasnt been flshed properly... try reflashing the firmware.. if u need any further help contact me on astalavistadear@gmail.com

Thanks for your reply dear!

Could you please add your comments in more detail?

I am using my iPhone from last one year. I have successfully updated all previous firmware updates till 3.0.0. However, this time I got stuck with this 3.1.2 firmware on my iPhone 2G with "No Service" issue. I tried all possible ways but I am helpless.

Any help will be appreciated!

Regards,