I had purchased one sim card of bsnl on 31st march 09 offer was buy GENERAL Sim card of Rs 20 and get /rs 10 as talk time and extended VALIDITY of 100days then for even 100days i didn't used that sim card, even not made any single call, So at 100th day(4th jun2009) i got sms that please recharge within 15days or ur Rs10 balance will lapse. on 116th day(19rd june 2009) balance of Rs10 gets zero, and i got grace period of 165 days. on 280th day(appox 3rd or 4th dec), when i check my sim card yesterday, Balance on my card was showing Rs1 , but i was not allowed for outgoing calls and saying please recharge before 14th dec other wise balance will lapse and grace period of appox upto 13march 2010. IN ALL CASES MY INCOMING CALL FACILITY WERE PROVIDED When i think over this i came to conclusion that this is done by BSNL beacuse 1) if i continue to receive incoming call from other operator bsnl will earn 30paise(revised to 20paise) IUC, so incoming was active. 2) they can claim to govt that they have this much number of subscriber , so they can get additional spectrum, TRAI are u listening, if a govt company can give me extended validity(total validity of 1year) then what will happen to lifetime subscbier who have to recharge Rs200 for every 6month. Then why this cheating can be done by pvt player especially airtel to claim 100million subsciber . and rgsm to claim additional spectrum????? Is this happening with you also. does ur operator doing same thing Now my question is i want to make this card as PPS scheme , So which recharge shud i use? my circle is MAHARASHTRA.