Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
me_saket

Samsung Corby Speed CDMA Launched

Keep it CHAP

PAP is not in use on Any Network on Earth

Actually it worked with None also...:) Do you know how to configure GMAIL on this handset..i.e SMTP..POP...Their ports etc ???

Actually it worked with None also...:) Do you know how to configure GMAIL on this handset..i.e SMTP..POP...Their ports etc ???

Have a look see at Google/Gmail help screens at this URL.

http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=13287

I believe it has almost all the answers to your question,

just below the title "Standard Instructions:" on that page.

Cheers

TechNife

After lot of Research with Reliance web world & reliance CC, I brought the phone. I have a Reliance post paid connection. I even got my Phone software upgrade from Samsung Service centre. Even i got OMH card activated. At the time of activation, Reliance CC told to contact *222 or *333 to activated or avail the offer of free 15GB data usage /pm for two months & two or three months free live Tv on the phone. I call up *222, they told to call 180030005555. I call it, they told me to go the Reliance WW where you got OMH card activated. So pls guide me how to avail this offer - for which i brought this phone specially.

^^^

Read this topic from post no-1, all the require info and help is posted.

• Like 1

i have seen the gsm corby and compared with my cdma corby speed. there is a lot of difference in between them the touch response is very good in gsm probably capacitative, the video resolution is supported is 320x240. the processor is faster then corby speed. i wonder why these things are restricted in cdma version???

That is the advantage of this forum

U get better handsets from the market

Why it happens no body knows i beleive

I'm in Jodhpur and bought Corby CDMA from open market. My SIM is old one. How can I get OMH R-UIM to use it's full functions. :NOTriste:

^^^ Dude, OMH sim is available in any of the reliance webworld. And changing your old number to the new OMH SIM is 15 mins job of the webworld people

Edited by baskhit

Hello I am new to this forum. all i want to ask is whether the EVDO connectivity is only for pc connection & not for mobile internet as told by WW guy to me?

Hello I am new to this forum. all i want to ask is whether the EVDO connectivity is only for pc connection & not for mobile internet as told by WW guy to me?

ww guys are idiots. its for both

Thanks bhavesh bhai for answer,

Despite lodging complaint with Reliance i am unable to connect with evdo. WW guy insisted me to subscribe for broadband + plan to get speed please help me out on this issue.

Thanks bhavesh bhai for answer,

Despite lodging complaint with Reliance i am unable to connect with evdo. WW guy insisted me to subscribe for broadband + plan to get speed please help me out on this issue.

have u called *222 and asked to activate evdo(broadband +) if not, you have to do it.

Hi,

I am facing issues in browsing internet on this phone. It gives "Unknown Error" while browsing any secured webpage. Did anyone face this issue as well and how did you resolve it?

Thanks in advance,

Puneet

:previous: \

menu--> setting--> phone profile--> select profile by cliaking ">>"---> on top one drop down opens--> select new message--> change tone from "MESSge alert tone"

menu--> setting--> phone profile--> select profile by cliaking ">>"---> on top one drop down opens--> select new message--> change tone from "MESSge alert tone"

Hey Thanx buddy

I'am aware of this but i want to set other tone, other than default tone

there are only 6 tone, i want to set my ringtone from gallary

do you have any idea

thanx

First remove both of them then insert CDMA First and run your phone if it works then put your GSM Sim and try

All in all, it s nice handset.

I have one at home.. but the touch reflex does not satisfy me..

Hey Thanx buddy

I'am aware of this but i want to set other tone, other than default tone

there are only 6 tone, i want to set my ringtone from gallary

do you have any idea

thanx

it cant be done. sms ring type can be selected drom the built-in 6 tones only... i hate it....

First remove both of them then insert CDMA First and run your phone if it works then put your GSM Sim and try

What are you talking about bhaiiiii ???? :Confuso::Ohhhh::Confuso::Ohhhh:

What are you talking about bhaiiiii ???? :Confuso::Ohhhh::Confuso::Ohhhh:

offtopic...

very good signature..can u post the technique of ur signature creation?

Can anyone tell me how to make a corby silent when it starts ringing ? I cant find any button to make it silent and unlike nokia's where touching the volume control button makes the phone silent this only decreases the volume and i have to make the volume zero to make it stop ringing ! Is there any other method ?