Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
me_saket

Samsung Corby Speed CDMA Launched

:previous:

press and hold volume decrese button

From yesterday I am getting error while browsing internet through their default browser. "Insufficient Memory". I tried to clear history, image files, messges etc. But still that error is still there.

Has anybody faced problem like that?

Umesh

From yesterday I am getting error while browsing internet through their default browser. "Insufficient Memory". I tried to clear history, image files, messges etc. But still that error is still there.

Has anybody faced problem like that?

Umesh

yes i have face infact i do face every day in morning , just switch of and switch on ur phone it will get normal

may be due to number of sms's stored in ypur inbox its reaching its capacity

i you may face error while multitasking like while listing songs if you on browser phone will get restart

or while talking on phone if you try to access sms inbox it will get hand and auto restart

this may be becoz of low memory on borad

delet som unwantd itoms from phone

to work smoothly

thanx

TC

Hi,

I am facing issues in browsing internet on this phone. It gives "Unknown Error" while browsing any secured webpage. Did anyone face this issue as well and how did you resolve it?

Thanks in advance,

Puneet

Hi,

I've not seen any reply on my query. Isn't anyone aware of this issue in Samsung Corby or is it only me facing this problem?

Puneet

guys what is the best price of corby ?

I am getting it for 7650/- including OMH sim in delhi.

is this a good deal ?

Can anybody advice hows the camera quality of corby ?

the camera is damn poor. music quality is.. lets do not talk about quality coz there is nothing like quality (sounds like auto rickshaw speaker) i hate this handset

Here are some photos taken by corby with 2MP settings-

JN27E3.jpgposting some photos taken by corby in 2 MP camera settings-

TUOOMT.jpg

6FA9TZ.jpgFXW5RA.jpg

camera quality is good. i liked it when compared to other 2 MP camera phones out there. but lacks flash. so in dark, dont expect to get good shots...

well i have a problem. I forgot the password using which i can lock phonebook, messages, call record etc. i dont remember it. tried a lot but no luck. so, how can i recover the password. in urgent need to lock my inbox... so.... i guess u guys can understand....

Can anybody advice hows the camera quality of corby ?

The camera quality ok. cant say its bad. For one thing, the cameras in cell phones are not to be taken seriously. They are not equivalent to a Digcam.

Edited by thilak.kmb

Hey Frnds,

Plzz help me out.

I bought this samsung corby speed sch-f339 on 1st Feb'10.

till the mnth of june it really worked fine.But In july while browsing websites...firstly the images on the web pages stopped getting loaded..the in august,the browser has become terribly slow and almost still no images get loaded.I hav MASTER reset my cell twice by dialling *759#813580 on the keypad...now this browser is showing.."Connection to the server is lost","unable to connect DNS"...so on...I have tried more attempts than Mr. Edison had done for lighting his bulb!

Several important thngs i came to know while my research:-

1. No third party browser will let u browse unlimited and download.

2. EVDO speed is only available in selected cities in india...go and check on samsungcdma site.Check whether ur city comes under the Reliance netconnect network area...if not,then u will only get 1X speed.

3. Web browsing touch sensitivity is sluggish, its better in android sets of samsung.

4. Apart of Web browsing this phn is a gud stuff in ur bag and the best for CDMA users.

Frnds plzz tell me how to solve this browser problem....it is really hurting me.

regards

Ranjeet

From last to last week, the internet on my phone has totally stopped. I can use it only by connecting PC. I went to Webworld. They say that there is no service that has been stopped by the reliance.

It is strange that there is no error except network dial error.

I have not changed any setting nor loaded any new application/image/tune etc before this happened.

I am really unable to understand this.

Regards,

Umesh

Even I am facing the similar problem with my handset...

Internet not working properly...pages not getting loaded...

Images not getting displayed...and apps (snaptu / operamini etc) also not functioning...

The message keeps coming that can't connect to server...or connection time lost...

Help !!!!!!!!!!!

in omh profile

use username password as your mdn ( 10 digit phone no )

Thanks. It is already there and was working.

I'm still unable to figure it out. Kindly elaborate.

Thanks in advance. :-)

Go to Menu-> Settings -> Application Settings-> Browser

You will find OMH profile. Change PPP username and password as your own MDN (Cell number). Also delete the whatever is there in DNS1 or DNS2.

Edit 1. I am having this modified. It was working till about two weeks ago. It suddenly stopped. Now no internet on cell phone.

Regards,

Umesh

Thanks. It is already there and was working.

I'm still unable to figure it out. Kindly elaborate.

Thanks in advance. :-)

Edited by umeshkamat

644 posts and 43 pages! I think this is the longest one :) Sound quality through Speed is just average. Not justifiable with the price tag it carries.

OMH settings seem to be hard-coded in my cell. Can't change anything there. :-(

Any other option ?

Can anyone tell me how to make a corby silent when it starts ringing ? I cant find any button to make it silent and unlike nokia's where touching the volume control button makes the phone silent this only decreases the volume and i have to make the volume zero to make it stop ringing ! Is there any other method ?

I have found out this by chance. Press and hold the lock key and then press the vol key.

EUREKA!!!!!!!!!!!

Even pressing the lower vol key repeatedly will do the job.

Even pressing the lower vol key repeatedly will do the job.

That will reduce the ringer volume for ever. Not muting for the current call.