Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Shabz

Strange Things

Hi yesterday night I was talking with my friend and my battery was at the end stage after about half an hour of talk my phone started beeping and it shut off while it was shutting off I could hear my friend talk and after it shut then also I was able to hear my friend for a few seconds ;) but the voice was low

Now how could this happen it is really a weird thing. I had placed the call if anybody has experienced the same thing please share your views here or if u have not then u can surely try this :quest::D:wacko:

Me too ...never experienced that even though my ph. bids me bye bye all the time while talking...

Shabbooo, clearly ur phone is haunted ...you need an exorcist's forum ...not a tech forum... ;)

Edited by raccoon

Huh! For my LG RD2030 with latest S/W in it, this thing happens all the time when I speak to them and the Batt sinks. I just keep shouting "Battery Shesh, Battery Shesh" as soon as I come to know that Batt is sinking.

Stop haunting poor ppl you Vampire and that Owl too ;)

Edited by Utsav

Your handset might have had an out of the world experience.

Me too have never experienced such a problem what is version of software you have on your phone.

Edited by deepu_vk

Hi I am having version 15 on my mobile

Hi yesterday night I was talking with my friend and my battery was at the end stage after about half an hour of talk my phone started beeping and it shut off while it was shutting off I could hear my friend talk and after it shut then also I was able to hear my friend for a few seconds  :) but the voice was low

17324[/snapback]

I guess my Phone's haunted too ;) Had experienced this only once on my RD2030 !! Seems, i've been talking too much on the phone!

One more thing I noticed in rd2030 today i was Smsing just at that time i recd a phone call first i heard the default ringtone for a few seconds then the assigned ringtone of that no started

What can u people say about this?

Have u'll noticed this ever?? while deleting a msg, and it shows "ERASED" on the display and exactly at the same time, if ur phone rings, then the phone hangs :thumb:

The screen will keep displaying ERASED and the phone will keep ringing. You can do nothing abt it. Only option is to remove the battery! Worst is, u will never come to know who called up. The caller's no. is not even saved in the Missed Call List!

Weird thing, isn't it?

hi I just tried what u said my mobile did not hang but after two rings in my other phone (from where I was calling) and no ring in my mobie the ring was cut I recd no missed call on my mobile

hi I just tried what u said my mobile did not hang but after two rings in my other phone (from where I was calling) and no ring in my mobie the ring was cut I recd no missed call on my mobile

18945[/snapback]

I was talking abt RD2030. What abt u?

Try one more thing - 7130 users - Press END button repeatedly while on R-Connect - U will get a a "Incoming call" display and phone begins to ring.. Just press End twice quickly to end that GHOST call - else U will be forced to remove the battery :clap:

This happens occasionally even without prssing END and more rarely with a real incoming voice call locking up the phone.

HEY Chirag I tried what you said on rd 2030

I noticed a strange thing today... in my 2030.It taking more time to bootup.I have noticed this thing in 7130 before,only if most of the memory is used

(especially if stored multimedia contents).But y it showing in 2030.Any one had noticed? :confuse: .I had not downloaded wavelets in my phone :help:

Before Two days My Friend got a message from Reliance that was not a general message this was Java Message. after executing this message the phone works fine whole day but from the next day this is not starting.

He has changed the battery but the problem still exist. The phone is permanently off. If anyone knows the solution Plz help.

May be it was some kind of virus

I noticed a new thing i rang my mobile from the landline just as the ring was aobut to start i cut the line then in my mobile INCOMING CALL was flashing and no number was there neither was any ringtone heard when I looked at the missed call list no new number there

I had noticed this things before also that I could not get the missed call no now i know what might have happened then

Try this u may have to try for some time to find the right time to cut the phone from where u are calling

Today I noticed a strange thing with my LG 6130.

It was on low battery. And soon as was talking, the battery gave up i.e. my phone turned off while talking.

I tried to turn on the phone, but it won't turn on.

Then after half an hour or so, it suddenly (automatically) turned ON on its own. I just kept watching.

It turned ON normally, displayed the service area, then received a message from 51234, and (before I could press a key) turned OFF.

Then again I tried to turn it on, but it didn't.

Did the phone switched on to receive the message?

^^^

There seems to be some ghost in your phone,man. Go to the nearest tantrik and do some pooja. Else you will be in serious trouble. Just imagine, it could also blast some day or the other.

jus jokin' man. But nevertheless get it checked up at the LGASC for any problems.

Today I noticed a strange thing with my LG 6130.

It was on low battery. And soon as was talking, the battery gave up i.e. my phone turned off while talking.

I tried to turn on the phone, but it won't turn on.

Then after half an hour or so, it suddenly (automatically) turned ON on its own. I just kept watching.

It turned ON normally, displayed the service area, then received a message from 51234, and (before I could press a key) turned OFF.

Then again I tried to turn it on, but it didn't.

Did the phone switched on to receive the message?

Hey Which Type Of massage That was ????????????????

Ne Java enabled Massage? or Normal 1 ! just read the privious post !

i think there is a problem with java Reception !

Hope u will Find that main Problem !

if u got the reason of that problem please post soon !

Regards

Shyam