Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
abkumar

Best Cellular Network In India

Hi All,

Lets share our experiences about the cellular networks based on our experiences not any agency or survey.

Please post your personal experiences here.

Thanks in advance!

my experience is quite good with reliance CDMA. i have used Airtel and Vodafone. but airtel has lot of issue in terms of network in closed offices and buildings.

coverage of reliance is realy good and they have improved a lot over the years. i cant say this for other service providers. i found that cc of reliance is at par with others. i know how hard its with vodafone to get things done with corporate connection.

i will vote for R-CDMA...

For me GSM is no where near to CDMA.. so Reliance CDMA is best.. Tata is also very good but reliance beats it in roaming and Tariff plans :)

Hi All,

Lets share our experiences about the cellular networks based on our experiences not any agency or survey.

Please post your personal experiences here.

Thanks in advance!

Used BPL/Loop in Pune... pathetic network

Airtel in Chennai/maharashtra ..good network and CC but they are choor...after 2 years yet to get my Refund :previous:

Reliance GSM..Used in Mumbai(took in Jan 2009)...that time network was bad...never used to get connected in a single time..but now i have heard it has improved...

Reliance CDMA..using since last 4 years..

used in Gujrat/Rajsthan/TN/MP/Maharashtra...Best network...CC was bad...but now CC has improved a lot..

Clear winner Reliance CDMA

Vodafone is the Best operator in Karnataka. Period. Next comes Airtel.

IDEA maharashtra best

second best is tata CDMA

plz insert poll with circle name and operator name

RCDMA in NCR without doubt for last almost 5 years, followed by Idea cellular.

I'm using RCDMA and Vodafone in Bangalore...network keeps fluctuating in Vodafone while in RCDMA..it remains solid...accounting Tariff details and Call quality...i would vote for RCDMA.

First, there is no one answer for the main question. One cannot say that x network is the best through out India. So one needs to take an image from what ppl are saying here for different circles.

RCDMA has given me the best experience in Gujarat, Mumbai, Maharashtra, Delhi. It was fluctuating in Banglore in some areas.

Idea is equally good in Gujarat, Maharashtra.

Vodaphone is Good in Gujarat and poor in Maharashtra.

Airtel is the best in Banglore but poor in Maharashtra.

BSNL is good. When you dont find any network in remote villages, you may find BSNL network.

RGSM is the worst experience so far.

Tata was very bad in Pune but somebody has written here that he experienced it at best. On a side track, according to me Tata has worst customer care in service industry across India.

for me network wise reliance cdma is best

have travlled to so many rural areas across country and have always relied on cdma

for gsm i prefer vodafone for maharashtra atleast , best edge coverage among other gsm operators

i too vote for RCDMA in terms of overall voice clarity & coverage. i have used airtel as well which is not very good voice clarity especially on the move with frequent call drops and cracks in voice.

only issue in RCDMA is that the signal drops to min in the highways though voice clarity & reachability is not affected. this affects the battery life to some extent. However there are still some village areas in karnataka where RCDMA is not covered whereas all GSM including aircel is covered.

My vote would definitely go for RCDMA. In bangalore i have not faced any major problems with their networks.

Excellent coverage too. They are also improving rampantly. I used to get very poor coverage (one bar only) at ont of my friends place, but from the last one month i have noticed that the problem has been solved and am getting full coverage!!!!!!!!!

Also, in Kerala at one of my cousins place due to network drop i used to experience call drops. But now that problem too has been solved. Excellent

:)

RCDMA definetly best in Bihar. Draw back of RCDMA no services

in Assam and North East and JK. When I visit these areas I have to

carry my post paid Vodafone

My vote goes to RCDMA, using it since last 5 year... used in orissa, chennai, bangalore....

network quality is really good, and has improved a lot, happy with postpaid CC service,

even in Andaman islands Reliance and BSNL were the only service providers with better coverage

RCDMA definetly best in Bihar. Draw back of RCDMA no services

in Assam and North East and JK. When I visit these areas I have to

carry my post paid Vodafone

I too vote for R-CDMA. With the introduction of new plans its unbeatable.

Coverage & clarity too best in Kerala.

I have used Airtel prepaid (chennai), Vodafone postpaid (chennai), RCDMA (Chennai and Gujarat for a total of more than 6 years)...

I feel RCDMA is the best in terms of signal receptions, call charges, roaming. Its disadvantage is not good mobile phones (which has been overturned by rimweb.in by offering so many beautiful phones :))

for me RCDMA is best across NCR Maharsatra Haryana Punjab entire UP. I am not able to using RCMA in North East because RCDMA doesn't have coverage there. after that Idea is also good for me NCR region and UP west region. for UP east I like Vodafone too.

only problem wiith Relaince is Customer care and they are working on it. and over the period of last 7 years I felt that they are working on that too

i never felt any network issue since 7 years in chennai with rcdma.

RCDMA is the best.Using it for the past 6 years.No network problem for me till now.Used it in Tamilnadu, Bangalore, Hyderabad,Delhi and Cochin. Excellent coverage and voice clarity in all these places.

Edited by AGK

Any thoughts for Reliance Mobile GSM! guys

Any thoughts for Reliance Mobile GSM! guys

Relaince GSM needs to work more in order to capture the market. network is still an issue with the RGSM but good thing is that they are working on it. At the same time GSM lobby is not supporting the RGSM calls so many a times you might face while calling/receiving calls from RGSM to other private player. because of that at the end customer is suffering in RGSM

• Like 1

my vote also goes to RCDMA, although i dont get any signal in my office, so i use Airtel also, but with the introduction of new plans RELIANCE is really unbeatable, i get full coverage while roaming, at home , very less call drops, but with Airtel sometimes call drops, dont know about other operaters....

:signthankspin: thanks you all for your response!

I think as per all the replies we have received so far , :thumb: Reliance Mobile CDMA service is the clear winner!!

also, my vote goes to R-CDMA on the following benchmarks---

1. Network Quality / Clarity / Capability / Congestion-free

2. Network Coverage / Reachability

3. Affordable Service Plans irrespective of type of payment service Prepaid /Postpaid

cheers!! :cheers:

Edited by techlive