Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
srk006

Rimweb.in On Mobile

Any one here accessing rimweb from mobile? I tried using it on opera mini and I am not able to post or reply to topic.

In fact, can't see the fast reply box. 'Add reply' is not giving the text area; just 'fonts' and 'options' nothing else.

I am posting this reply using Opera Mini 4.x with IP.Board skin. Which skin are you using?

This reply is through Lo-Fi skin

:previous:

When you change the settings to lo-fi, all your devices get the same lo-fi views. On opera mini it is ok, but on laps and pcs, it is boring. In my opinion, even on Opera Mini it is boring view.

In the earlier version, it was possible to post without lo-fi, why not get some work around for this version?

:signthankspin:

Alright posting from mini using lo-fi version. :)

I used to see and post replies rom my E90 and E71, much earlier than this Hi-Fi version... But the HiFi version is VERY HEAVY that my browser (Webkit and O3 in both E90 & E71) gets closed within a minute or two, while browsing via WiFi (I have even tried with ONLY BROWSER app with only 1tab of rimweb.in/forums running)... Even some heavy sites like techtree.com with that nasty following Ad banners works without a flaw and didnt close my browser in E51 (has relatively Low RAM than E90/E71) too...

I dont find any such problems in lo-fi version pages...

In the earlier version, it was possible to post without lo-fi, why not get some work around for this version?

:signthankspin:

I am able to post using Hi-Fi skin as mentioned earlier using Opera Mini 4.x

Edit: Attached screenshot of the topic reply page from Opera Mini

post-1-126076623874_thumb.jpg

I am able to post using OM 4.2.x. Earlier i also faced these problems but then I changed version and it worked. I shall try to attach the cab here later.

Edited by situ1962

we can use Opera Mini 4.2 or higher version for Hi-Fi skin. i was able to surf rimweb on mobile since last year, when i tried first time to open it...

i am using micromax q3 with opera mini. hi-fi version working fine.

Where's the "View New Content" button in Lo-Fi version? Is it not available??

"View New Content" is not available on the "Lo-Fi" skin as of now. Added a feature request with the developer.

• Like 1

^^^ Thanks.. hope its added in the next minor updates. 

Just an update... I disabled the "Visual Editor" from settings and now I am able to post from Opera Mini using the default skin. :thumb: