Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Arun

RIMweb.in 6th Anniversary!

It’s great to share with you the 6th Anniversary of RIMweb.in as yet another eventful year has passed by. It has always seemed possible and today we are here celebrating an occasion close to our hearts! With a robust online community of 40,000 members and 1,58,000+ posts for an Indian forum, speaks for itself!

The past year witnessed several developments in the Indian telecom sector including the entry of new operators taking your mobile tariff to a new low. We have added separate forums for Reliance Mobile GSM services, along with a separate sub-forum for TATA thanks to their innovative plans which other operators have replicated, as well as a separate section for Mobile OS related discussion.

Keeping in sync with the latest happenings in the telecom & communications industry in India, RIMweb.in has always received commendable support from all you members! Not to forget, RIMweb.in is an unbiased independent public discussion forum for the Reliance Mobile subscribers community. Today we can proudly say that the discussion forum has managed to help and support fellow members for all their queries, grievances and become a platform for sharing experiences in an efficient and effective manner. It has been a long plausible journey has left its marks on the Internet and in the hearts of many, individually.

On behalf of all the members & moderators at RIMweb.in, we would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year too !

Time to bid Adiós to the year by and Congratulations once again to you, for the 6th Anniversary of the RIMweb Community!

greeting1.gif

As part of the celebrations... and throwing the toast... we have a lot of goodies for you - the members !! who has made RIMweb what it is today !

We are giving away Top-Up / Recharge vouchers worth Rs.200 and Rs.100 to the top 50 members with the maximum number of posts during the past 1 year (December 23, 2008 - December 22, 2009). The first 25 members will get Rs.200 voucher and the remaining 25 members will get Rs.100 worth voucher. More winners may be added in the next few days if an existing winner decides to donate the prize.

The top-up/recharge vouchers can be redeemed for any mobile provider (which will be transferred online) or Calling Card or GiftMate vouchers if you do not have a prepaid connection. The winners will be contacted individually by email (registered for your RIMweb.in account) with the details after December 28, 2009.

<< Thanks to sponsoring members, 5 more winners have been added to the list now >>

Please find the list of winners below:

Rs.200 voucher winners:

mufaddal_km

savramesh

dkaile

Sadikk

KumaarShah

saket_kewate

Greatest

supernova

Honest

Saurav

kshah

ACS

@mitJ@in

vvinayakpai

Asit

P. K. Daga

sachinrocks

ravi_patent

djain1989

Mukeshlst

Harshal

hitesh123

aKaLMand

srk006

tanveer

saurabh159

Rs.100 voucher winners:

sumatrix

pasumark

situ1962

nitink

MOBILE FAN

ani_meher

Genius

kanagadeepan

aviator

commonman

vishalsheth

ayaz_cool

chintan1

manishag

ursmv

santhoshavanoor

FEVIN-RAJ

nlr2334481

amit.shippie

anshu_s09

hritik123

Anil_S

SUDYEcaZ

Nirvana

ipkonfig

konquerror

narinderji

bhargavachandra

thinkpositive

Edited by Arun
Added more winners

Congrats RIMweb for completing 6 years!!! :Sorprendido: Happy Christmas & New Year to everyone as well! :Riendo:

Congo to the whole team - this is the first year from the inception - where i'm missing out the top spots ;) anyway .. will get back there in 2k10 :)

Congratulations to one of the forums which starts my day and ends it with a lot of information in my tiny little brain ;)....

Happy Birthday to you my babe... :)

Hearty Congratulations to RIMweb.in. RIMweb is really very young at heart and that makes all of us tick together.

Congratulations...

Congratulations to RIMweb :clap:

Congratulations to RIMWEB.IN!!! Even though I am not listed, this is my favourite online forum! I love it!

All the members are helpful and it's like being in a family. And I cannot stop myself visiting here, at least once a day.

Lets keep up the good work. Congrats to every member of this community.

It is great to see such a useful forum. Best wishes for all the members and support people, without whom, this forum, wouldn't have achieved its current status and pride. Good place to share our experiences, views, thoughts anything about RIM.

Once again, warm wishes to everyone!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

:Contento::Sorprendido:

Happy Birth Day my Dear Forum !!!!

:hug::dance: :dance: :cheers: :cheers: :cheer: :cheer: :clap1: :clap1:

Happy Birth Day my Dear Forum !!!!

:hug::dance: :dance: :cheers: :cheers: :cheer: :cheer: :clap1: :clap1:

Happy Birthday to all the Fourm Members and congrats and Lots of thanks to all the posters who share all the information thay get all of you deserve to be winners

Regards

Niraj

Happy 6th Birthday to RIMweb.in and congrats to all our fellow members who have made it possible.

:clap::clap1::clap::cheer::praise::dance:

Congratulations rimweb.in. I suggest this calls for a rimweb meet which is pending since a long time.

Congrats Keep it Rocking .. :nono: :nono: :nono::boxing: :boxing: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers::clap: :clap: :clap:

Lets plan a meet........

Edited by Genius

WAH! WAH!

CONGRATS

BLATE HAPPY BIRTHDAY RIMWEB :biggrinthumb::whistle: :whistle: :clap: :clap: :thumb:

:praise: :praise: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

VERY PROSPEROUS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERY RIMWEBIANS :cheers: :cheers: :hi2: :hi2:

:jumpy: :jumpy:

Congrats to all and thanks to Arun and the mods team.