Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Arun

RIMweb.in 6th Anniversary!

Congrats to all the winners

Congrats to all the Rimwebians for being a part of the wonderful and Informative forum.

Happy Birthday Rimweb,

Regards

Venkit

<< 1 more winner has been added to the main list, thanks to a sponsoring member >>

Congratulations to Rimweb for completing 6 successful years ...& Belated Happy Birthday .... :victory:

:clap: :clap: :clap1: :clap1: :whistle::cheer::praise::rockon:

Congratulations to all members also for posting useful information for all members . I like to stay on this forum ....long way to go ..... :biggrinthumb:

Happy birthday to rimweb.in and congrats to all members here and thanks to all mods/experts :signthankspin: here..

We get more info here in rimweb.in and nice comparisions of service, tariff and MOST IMPORTANTLY showing the hidden charges of operators if any..

Further the site is filled with lots of information, reg tweaking a mobile OS, personalization by removal of the operator injected limitations in mobile, possibilities & limitations of a technology, hazards of cloned phones, other technical stuff like ME-ID ESN role in CDMA, Spectrum, MNP and lots and lots more...

Further this site is a place filled with more genuine sellers than ebay.. Before visiting rimweb.in site, I don't know there are high quality VFM CDMA handsets available in the world..

After visiting rimweb.in, I became one who will inform CC guys about a newly launched offers... :Contento: Even my Tata Indicom's own official forum is not as informative as rimweb.in :rofl_200::Riendo:

And Happy New Year to all friends here... :clap: :clap:

MY SINCERE CONGARATULATIONS :clap:

"It’s great to share with you the 6th Anniversary of RIMweb.in as yet another eventful year has passed by. It has always seemed possible and today we are here celebrating an occasion close to our hearts! With a robust online community of 40,000 members and 1,58,000+ posts for an Indian forum, speaks for itself!"

WE HAVE TO MAKE IT NO. 1 in The WORLD TOGETHER BY REVEALING MORE MORE TECH-TRICKS

THANKING U ALL :signthankspin:

All winners have been sent the email regarding redemption details. If you do not see the email in your inbox then please check your Bulk/Spam/Junk folder. Please make sure that you are checking the email address which is registered with your RIMweb.in member account. If you still do not see the email then please PM me. Please don't forget to reply to the email with the requested details.

I was really pleasently surprised when I saw my name in prize winner. I think and feel that this year I have not contributed to rimweb due to my own personal reasons. Anyway, thanks a lot. Its been 5 and half happy year with rimweb.

Thanks all for being nice on rimweb

^

Kalpak, its exciting times for cdma; come back to cdma....

I am in CDMA still. Now on BB pearl (Upgrading :GirandoOjos:). Frankly, I am waiting for MNP and will be back in even Reliance GSM so I may be all reliance customer.

I could not be very active in rimweb due to my personal reasons like sickness of my mother followed by her demise. It took more than 4 months for me to recover from her loss. Then I am still having another personal problem which may get solved in next few months.

My hearty congratulations on RIMWeb's 6th Anniversary... :)

I am in CDMA still. Now on BB pearl (Upgrading :GirandoOjos:). Frankly, I am waiting for MNP and will be back in even Reliance GSM so I may be all reliance customer.

I could not be very active in rimweb due to my personal reasons like sickness of my mother followed by her demise. It took more than 4 months for me to recover from her loss. Then I am still having another personal problem which may get solved in next few months.

Sorry to hear about your mom. Hope your other problems go away with the passing of 2009.

@kalpak

ALL WILL BE WELL..... Jai Mata Di...

Sorry to hear about your mother Kshah. May 2010 bring stability and happiness to you and to all.

@kalpak

ALL WILL BE WELL..... Jai Mata Di...

thanks a lot.

i m happy to see rimweb complete one more yr of its success

happy anniversary to all

was away from forum for few days , but now i will be back with a bang :grin:

I think and feel that this year I have not contributed to rimweb due to my own personal reasons.

I dont need to mention that your past contributions have been phenomenal enough!

happy bithday rimweb

Surprice to see my name in winner list

also received email.

Thanks for voucher

WOW... Me too got e-mail... Surprising to see I am a winner (Rs100 list)... Replied with details...

Thanks a lot... :):clap::signthankspin:

i was also surprised... i just joined rimweb in feb last year.

got lot of benefits from this forum n now prize too..... thanks a lot rimweb.

Belated Birthday Wishes to Rimweb.:) and Congratulations to all dear Members on 6th Rimweb Anniversary. Thanks for making Rimweb a Super Hit Forum. :)

I was out of town......Thats why unable to post earlier.:)

congrats guys

thanks to rimweb

my mobile also got recharged.