Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sumatrix

Does Anyone Know To Open Up Nokia 6265 To Replace The Slider Strip

hi as the title suggests does anyone know to open up nokia 6265 to replace the slider strip.all i can see are 2 screws when i remove the battery cover..and that wont help me replace the slider strip

any help given wud be highky appreciable.also it mite be useful to all the members so i opened a new topic

Hi,

Why don't you visit a Nokia care center for it? I have replaced my Nokia 6265's slider strip in one of the Nokia care center in Trichy (TamilNadu) which I was just charged around 600 - 800 Rs. Then I have got replaced my camera also.

But, If you are in Bangalore, you need to visit the Malleshwaram branch only. There the service is very poor, coz, in entire Bangalore, CDMA service is being done only in Malleshwaram branch. :NOTriste:

Please be careful, coz, when I went for my above mentioned problem, they told initially that it has to be sent to Chennai, which will take around 10 days time after that, they told me that repairing the same will cost 70% of the mobile cost!!! which is a worst answer I ever get from. :Decepcionado:

:SI:

Edited by mohu

that's the reason y am not intrerested in going to nokia care and want to open up the handset myself

hi as the title suggests does anyone know to open up nokia 6265 to replace the slider strip.all i can see are 2 screws when i remove the battery cover..and that wont help me replace the slider strip

any help given wud be highky appreciable.also it mite be useful to all the members so i opened a new topic

This is not full solution but this may help you !!

Edited by hitesh123
  • Like 1

thanks wil check it out.found some more videos related to it..

am apprehensive going to nokia care with a cdma handset.that's y i don go and i wan t to try out the replacement myself

^^^

Any customer care will charge minimum Rs550 as service charges,

Do it your self is always better, but do it carefully.

Best luck in your repair !!

I will suggest you go for a out-bond service center...

yar go to national market there u will get t strip for rs 250=00 & they will change it for some 100=00 also