Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
twinklestar1792

Karbon Micomax Maxx - Worth it Or Fake?

I am having an idea of purchasing Dual SIM(GSM+CDMA) mobiles with long lasting battery life.Most of the time i will be in calls n using to handsets n it s very difficult to carry,charging.

So i am planning to go for dual sim mobiles from Karbon,Micro max,Maxx n few other manufacturers who provide these kind of mobile phones for lower price.

But when i had gone through complaint,consumer site i had read lot of complaints regarding these kind of mobiles.

suggest me a good model with long lasting battery n price below Rs4000

^ ^ ^

Regarding battery life, you will get max 3 days battery life with 4-5 hr of talking.

But features are like chines mobiles, actually they are chines mobile .

only we have heard good things about Karrbon mobiles. but micromax or MAXX are totally chines.

I am having an idea of purchasing Dual SIM(GSM+CDMA) mobiles with long lasting battery life.Most of the time i will be in calls n using to handsets n it s very difficult to carry,charging.So i am planning to go for dual sim mobiles from Karbon,Micro max,Maxx n few other manufacturers who provide these kind of mobile phones for lower price.But when i had gone through complaint,consumer site i had read lot of complaints regarding these kind of mobiles.suggest me a good model with long lasting battery n price...

my dear friend search the forum before starting any new topic...there r lots of threads running regarding this....

anyway for ur convinience just checkout this thread....

http://www.rimweb.in...14-dual-sim-cg/

mods if u find me correct plz merge this topic with above...

Edited by amit.shippie

Hi, twinklestar1792

I can give you Karbonn KC441 Box packed (includes user manual, sealed warrenty card, original tax collected invoice, purchased from Bangluru) warrentry pending till 26th april 2010.

I will give you for 3300 rupees includes shipping, (non negotiable)

regards,

thinkpositive

Ajin T.Raju

You can reach me at

08089790730 TATA Docomo Kerala

09288210102 TATA Indicom Kerala

ajintraju@gmail.com

^^^ This doesnt seem to be CDMA + GSM