Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
savramesh

Zen Mobiles

x400.pngX400 - Rs. 1799 [GSM+GSM, FM, Torch, MP3]

z77.pngZ Z77 - Rs. 3199 [GSM+GSM, QWERTY, Camera, FM, MP3/MP4, Bluetooth, Email]

x440.pngX440 - Rs. 2099 [GSM+GSM, Camera, Bluetooth, Torch, Mp3]

x450.pngX450 - Rs. 2699 [GSM+GSM, Camera, Bluetooth, Torch, Mp3]

m15.pngM15 - RS. 3099 [GSM+GSM, Stereo Sound, Yamaha Chip, Camera, Bluetooth, MP3/MP4, FM]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For more handsets log on to www.zenmobile.in

Standby Handset

To ensure customer satisfaction, customer will be offered a ''Loaner/Stand by'' handset by ASC (Authorised Service Centre) during his/her handset's warranty period.

Unique mobile tracking service

If you have registered for the service, then you simply need to call the customer care helpline in case you think your mobile has been stolen.Our call center will be able to tell you the last active no. to be used on your mobile handset.

^^^

Looks good designs, but are they same china import ?

X440 looks like E51 Nokia, Z77 looks like a micromax (name maybe Q3) model, M15 looks exactly like Nokia2600c... Seems not even a single phone comes with own design idea of maker :Equivocado:

But Ramesh JI, you are getting more info about the low/mid budget DualSIM handsets :clap: than anyone here... Do you know anything about CDMA+GSM Dual SIM/standby qwerty phone with or without Nokia battery/charger compatible??? :grin: Thanks a lot... :signthankspin:

Edited by kanagadeepan

^^^

I am also having my one eye on china / indian china mobiles,

Till date there no such qwerty handset available for GSM + CDMA,

There is one full touch phone from ZTE for GSM + CDMA/GSM. cost is around 4.2K, seen on Ebay.in

Do you know anything about CDMA+GSM Dual SIM/standby qwerty phone with or without Nokia battery/charger compatible???

Will post if i come to know about such handsets..

Thank you Ramesh Ji... I am now using E72 PRO, a chinese NokiaE72 clone with 10cm thickness and Nokia Battery BP-4L (am using my E90's battery in this and ordered new one) and Nokia small pin charger compatibility... It is a Dual-SIM G+G phone, which I am using for 1p SMS of RGSM... After changing the battery, I find it very hard to bring LOW Battery error even after 4 days of heavy use... :rofl_200:

The phone is good and all keys are good, which is very rare for a chinese phone... I bought one for Rs3400/- and both the IMEI numbers in the phone are valid and registered for this brand/model only :winko: The only problem with these chinese handsets is the battery and so I am always looking for Nokia battery compatible phones only...

I am looking such DualSIM G+C handset for my 3k FREE SMS in TataIndicom (can be used in roaming too)...