Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
aaruna6

Query On 59 And 77 Voucher

I have just taken a new SIM card (GSM) in Gujarat (starting with 8000 btw which is not related to my query but found it cool to mention that)

I was told 1p/s will start after 48 hrs. I do not understand the logic behind this.

Anyways my query is

can i activate both rs.59 and rs.77 voucher so that I will be charged 20p to reliance nos in daytime and free in the night from 11 to 6 am.

Thanks in advance guys!!

I think rs.59 voucher is very nice but I did not find it discussed in any topic in the forum.

I am not sure you can do that buddy. But do confirm with cc.

I have just taken a new SIM card (GSM) in Gujarat (starting with 8000 btw which is not related to my query but found it cool to mention that)

I was told 1p/s will start after 48 hrs. I do not understand the logic behind this.

Anyways my query is

can i activate both rs.59 and rs.77 voucher so that I will be charged 20p to reliance nos in daytime and free in the night from 11 to 6 am.

Thanks in advance guys!!

I think rs.59 voucher is very nice but I did not find it discussed in any topic in the forum.

You can find details of STV59 in topic

i think u can club both .. customercare confirmed that. will confirm if thats the case in working.

Jus confirmed with customer care that both are active on my number.

Btw if i start the call before 11 pm and end after 11 pm, how will I be recharged, assuming both 59 and 77 are active

Edited by aaruna6

no. u canot use both the vouchers.58 and 77

TRUE only for PayPerCall (Rs1/3min) customers, who can just enjoy 20p/min Local/STD/Roaming on-net as Rs58 Night pack NOT applicable for them...

For PayPerSecond and Simple50p customers, both can be used... I am very much SURE about this...

Edited by kanagadeepan

Not sure, even cc was confuse on this.

Try it on your own risk !!

Hi everyone

I have just tried and both are active...

^^ working???

Both are working at the same time. But as rocky007 recently PMd me

rocky007 has sent you this email from http://www.rimweb.in/forums/index.php.

hiiii how r u ??

now this reliance STV 59 free night calling has limit of 2500 min. :(

bye tc

Thanks rocky007 for this info...

^^ working???

now this reliance STV 59 free night calling has limit of 2500 min. :(

bye tc

cap of 2500 min.. :confuse:

ohh again R-com showing his ugly face.. :( :(

u can't trust them for long time atleast in case of pre-paid offer... :NOTriste:

Edited by SantoshRoyal

:previous:

Sir Ji, 2500 minutes are NOT small for everyone except LOVE BIRDS of-course..... It is almost 42 hours and cost works out to 2.14p/min (after deducting the STax... This is small imho, when competition is offering calls to CC guys @ 50p/3min--->16.7p/min :rofl_200:

Further there is also a possible workaround.. If the 2500 FREE minutes got exhausted, just Recharge again for Rs59/- and get another 2500 FREE night minutes... Which means 5000 FREE night minutes for Rs118/month.. :SI:

Edited by kanagadeepan

the first 3 lakh seconds are free only..... :Decepcionado:

then better go for some truly unlimited plan in reliance which will give you R2R unlimited(440 will include STD also, SRP200 will include local only) and talk for 24x7

baki 3Lakh Seconds = 83.3 hours and dusring weekends you have only 48 hours max. even if you want just for for weekend plan only it'll give you 41.67 hours and weekend includes only 48 hours. And are you going to talk continuously for 48 hours.and what will happen to your phone if you talk for such a long duration.lastly in prepaid your call will automatically disconnect after 60 mins so trust me whatever you do you won't be able to consume these many minutes.

the first 3 lakh seconds are free only..... :Decepcionado:

then better go for some truly unlimited plan in reliance which will give you R2R unlimited(440 will include STD also, SRP200 will include local only) and talk for 24x7

baki 3Lakh Seconds = 83.3 hours and dusring weekends you have only 48 hours max. even if you want just for for weekend plan only it'll give you 41.67 hours and weekend includes only 48 hours. And are you going to talk continuously for 48 hours.and what will happen to your phone if you talk for such a long duration.lastly in prepaid your call will automatically disconnect after 60 mins so trust me whatever you do you won't be able to consume these many minutes.

but 440plan is not available now.you have to make arranege from someone.i.e. jugad

they are gonna close this offer on 31st March? :Decepcionado:

which one RCV 59 or 77.

I just spoke to Customer Care and they said both the 59 and 77 offers are open only till 31st March 2010. Let us hope that they renew this offer or else they might find a lot of customers migrating to better options. Already their GSM network is pretty bad.

:previous:

If they are really going to stop Rs77 STV, then I will throw my RGsm SIM away for sure... :angry:

I dont think they would commit the foolish mistake of withdrawing this offer especially when new competition is coming into the fray, like Videocon and Etisalat(very soon)

Also, I think Reliance likes playing this game of giving a last date and then extending the offer.

I remember, in 2006 when I bought my Reliance CDMA connection I was informed that there was an offer of Rs. 201 which offered full talktime and that the offer was valid until June 30th, 2006. I thought I got a really good deal and reharged my account for the said amount and complimented myself for getting such a good deal.

Even today when i look back I am amused when I think about the offer. Until today the offer still remains only thing the expiry date gets extended every month. And definitely now the denomination has changed from 201 to 200, no other changes :)

Edited by vvinayakpai