Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rocky007

Full Talk Time Recharge?

Anybody knows whats the current minimum amount for availing full talk-time (RGSM) in Maharashtra circle? Need to know the minimum amount as I'm now using my RGSM for SMS only.

In hyderabad full talk time available on Rs.100. u can check for the same in your area

^^^Thanks.

Got a reply from them. RCom is really amazing. They say that Rs.100 will give full tt only on the following dates of August, 2010 - 1st, 12 to 15, 21 to 24. Ohhhh.gif Promo tt validity - 7 days. 10 local SMS free.

Now every time one has to recharge, one has to take time to find out and note all this.

Talk about simplicity. RCom is truly becoming worse than Airtel (can it be otherwise?). mad.gif

There are some smaller recharges but the tt carries 3 - 15 days validity, so not mentioning these.

Edited by raccoon

Raccoon Bhai..

Thats why I usually recharge with Rs200/- (always having FullTT) for my RGsm numbers.. But what I find difficult is exhausting the PromoTT (Rs20.6) within 7 days of Recharge and that too due to current condition of RGsm network..

Rechargeed my Vodaphone Prepaid Number in Delhi @ Rs. 450.. out of which i received Rs.407.98 instantly and will get Rs. 92.02 tomorrow = Rs 500 :) call anywhere any number, no validity no conditions nothing :).

Gonna get it recahrged again in few days :D

Raccoon Bhai..

Thats why I usually recharge with Rs200/- (always having FullTT) for my RGsm numbers.. But what I find difficult is exhausting the PromoTT (Rs20.6) within 7 days of Recharge and that too due to current condition of RGsm network..

Currently I"m using my RGSM only for SMS; thats why I want to recharge only for minimum required amount. I was hoping to use it for STD (1p/3min) but the voice clarity is usually so bad that I either have to disconnect and reconnect (sometimes helps) or have to call back using my Docomo. So I end up spending same/more. As of now my RGSM is useless for anything except cheap SMSing. :(

Rechargeed my Vodaphone Prepaid Number in Delhi @ Rs. 450.. out of which i received Rs.407.98 instantly and will get Rs. 92.02 tomorrow = Rs 500 :) call anywhere any number, no validity no conditions nothing :).

Gonna get it recahrged again in few days :D

So even Vodafone is offering hyper talk-time, but not RCom. Bad show! NOTriste.gif My Docomo is giving 1p/2s local calling for 45 days with full talk-time for Rs. 444.

Edited by raccoon

iN RCDMA MH FULL TALKTIME ON 29,59 AND 109.BUT TOTALLY PROMOTIONAL BALANCE.AND VALIDY FOR 7DAYS.BUT IT IS SHOWING 4DEC 2013 FOR ME.

RGSM delhi giving 50 mins R-R LOCAL free for 7 days with 100 or 200 recharge...

Edited by iammanuarora

just spoke to RGSM cc in chennai. they are saying that 120 rs tt offer is valid only for RCDMA and NOT for RGSM.

Anybody knows the latest amounts (lowest) that give FULL TALK TIME for top-ups for RGSM, Maharashtra circle?

Morons never give the latest info on the website... mad.gif

RGSM giving extra talk time for WB & Kolkata customers.

Top Up 220 - Rs. 240 TT (as usual Rs. 40 has 7 days validity rest does not have any validity)

Top Up 550 - Rs. 600 TT (again Rs. 101 has 7 days validity rest does not have any validity)

Can anyone post here full talktime offer for reliance GSM mumbai circle?