Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rocky007

Full Talk Time Recharge?

I have done this Rs120/- recharge through online (giftmate) and got the Prom.TT around Rs.31/-

Great, but was it for RGSM? And does Giftmate charge anything extra?

Great, but was it for RGSM? And does Giftmate charge anything extra?

For both and for also other operators except AIRTEL. They charge no extra.

Finally got a mail from them which makes sense; with the following chart. Seems the extra TT offer is valid only till the end of this month. Furthermore, I noted that this promo TT can't be used for STD calls. :(

It clearly says offer is valid only for erecharges! What #$%#$ problem do they have to offer it thru Netbanking... gawd knows?!    :angry:

Rs. 120 top up seems most beneficial. RCom does not like us to keep more money with them. I guess ADA dosen't trust himself from pilfering our $, if we did that...    :P

I had done recharge through ICICI bank..

N i did got the promo balance....

for RCDMA

Finally got a mail from them which makes sense; with the following chart. Seems the extra TT offer is valid only till the end of this month. Furthermore, I noted that this promo TT can't be used for STD calls. :(

It clearly says offer is valid only for erecharges! What #$%#$ problem do they have to offer it thru Netbanking... gawd knows?!    :angry:

Rs. 120 top up seems most beneficial. RCom does not like us to keep more money with them. I guess ADA dosen't trust himself from pilfering our $, if we did that...    :P

the offer for fulltalktime or extra talktime period extends from 31st jan to 28th feb 2010.

:previous: Is it? The chart I posted says its valid till 31 Jan only. Whats the source?

:previous: Is it? The chart I posted says its valid till 31 Jan only. Whats the source?

Yes indeed.. I got it confirmed from Reliance CC as well as from Webworld ppl.. The offer has been extended to 28th Feb. now..

This offer is valid for both RCDMA,RGSM. The chart posted by you says 120 offer not applicable in Delhi & some other cities. Got tht also confirmed, the offer of 140 bucks on 120 recharge is applicable in Delhi as well as other Cities...

:previous: Is it? The chart I posted says its valid till 31 Jan only. Whats the source?

cc is telling it is 31st before but now it is extending to 28th feb.confirm from cc.

Rcomm keeps extending the dates of FTT...I have been seeing this for close to 3 years now.. The dates are extended by one month at a time..

yes i have also seen this .. they keep extending dates .. now i think people must also be used to it

The service tax(10.3% of recharge) + Admin Fee(usually Rs2/recharge) is given as DTT(Dont know its expansion, but CC guys call it as Promo balance)..

May be DTT means DISAPPEARING TALK TIME :rofl_200: , as it evaporates @ eighth day...

About a week ago I did a Rs. 100 and Rs. 200 recharge on my RGSM and RCDMA mobiles respectively. Surprisingly, I was able to use the promo talktime on my RCDMA while roaming as well and also for STD calls/sms.

Whereas on my RGSM, during roaming and for std calls/sms I was being charged from the Main balance.

Sometimes RCOM is really confusing!!!!!!!!!!! I had enquired with the cc and they had informed me that the promo talktime cannot be used while roaming but could be used for STD calls/sms.

About a week ago I did a Rs. 100 and Rs. 200 recharge on my RGSM and RCDMA mobiles respectively. Surprisingly, I was able to use the promo talktime on my RCDMA while roaming as well and also for STD calls/sms.

Whereas on my RGSM, during roaming and for std calls/sms I was being charged from the Main balance.

Sometimes RCOM is really confusing!!!!!!!!!!! I had enquired with the cc and they had informed me that the promo talktime cannot be used while roaming but could be used for STD calls/sms.

i have also cdma and gsm. in gsm the DTT is valid for 7 days with only lcal calling. in cdma the promo talktime is valid for 04.12.13(only for me) for some it is 7 days.and same is using for local and std. i have no exp in roaming

are the offers still valid??

Did some1 tried 2day or checked wt CC

^^^

Yes confirmed from CC

Still getting the msgs... so I guess it should still be valid.

^^^

It is valid

I figured out from CC that for Delhi they are offering FTT on Rs.55/75/100/120 too other than the extra TT offers of Re.200/300/500.

Edited by sachinrocks

I figured out from CC that for Delhi they are offering FTT on Rs.55/75/100/120 too other than the extra TT offers of Re.200/300/500. 

Same as in Andhra Pradesh also

Any one having any idea or proper information why promo balance valadity for sone users is just 7 days and for some users its for 3 years upto feb 2014.

:previous:

3 Years validity of Promo balance may be due to some technical fault... :Riendo:

^^^

As website is maintained in house and CC is outsourced .

Also getting a job in CC is very simple, so quality peoples are not there (aur customer ki gali khane ke liye aise hi log chahiye na)

'aur customer ki gali khane ke liye aise hi log chahiye na

Well said !!

thanks ! ^_^

the extra talktime offer on 120,200,300 and 500 has been extended to till 31st march 2010. now..confirmed from CC today.reliance is extending this offer due to MNC in march 2010. till then enjoy........................ :NOTriste::GirandoOjos:

Anybody knows whats the current minimum amount for availing full talk-time (RGSM) in Maharashtra circle? Need to know the minimum amount as I'm now using my RGSM for SMS only.

Edited by raccoon