Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
tezo

Lg 6130 V/s Gtran 4020

Hey LG 6130 has 65K STN Colour where as Gtran has 65K UFB display as far as I know UFB is better. Any Idea.

Am sure abt that 6130 got the better camara.

but can any 1 tell weather u can add midi tone like Gtran to LG 6130??

:D

Edited by tezo

These days every handset is being compared with GTran I think it’s bcz of the exclusive features of GTran.

PC Sync of the GTran makes it one of the most exclusive handset available on Reliance network till date. Even PC Sync of LG 7230 is nothing in front of GTran.

Handset has few bugs like SMS bug but even 7230 suffer from it. 7130 has got a more severe SMS bug.

Battery is not a much problem. Mr. Vikas Kaul has suggested a method to improve battery and it helps a lot. I have almost a constant usage of mobile every day.

Earlier I have used 2030. I used to switch it on 8 AM fully charged and was required to put it on charge next day at 4 PM. In case of GTran switched on 8 AM has to be charged at 10 PM same day. But second battery solves the purpose. There is no reason to keep second battery closed in pack after all the handset has to be changed after a year or so.

Camera of GTran is not worth to purchase. If you want camera then you should purchase some other model. But I am ready to use GTran camera if some one wants to gift me or sell it for about Rs 600/-.

Speaker phone of 6130 is good but you will never use it. I purchased cordless speaker phone few years ago but hv never used it.

Some people were aware of severe bugs in LG 7130 but they never highlighted them over here. If someone purchases LG 6130 he must try to mention the max bugs in handset. There is no use of hiding bugs. It helps others a lot to make decision.

Sourav, i had posted a big list of bugs for 7130 buddy.please go back and read the previous forums :)

Some people were aware of severe bugs in LG 7130 but they never highlighted them over here. There is no use of hiding bugs. It helps others a lot to make decision.

18036[/snapback]

:o huh Even I have listed the serious bugs of 7130.

Check these posts:

Sms outgoing problem

Signal- S/w Issue?

Please read previous topics too :)

screen of 6130 is visible in sunlight but of LG 7230 is not.

But wat abt. pc syn. is Gtran better than lg6130? as far as pic uploading n ringtones r concern?

yes pic loading and midi files loading is best in GTRAN. better to say it is only handset on Reliance network with these features.

We can do both in 7230 and 7130 using bitpim :P

u'll get bored with uploading pics and ringtones preety soon... dont use that as an eval criteria. Plus LG can always come out with better software, dont expect a unknown company like GTRAN to provide you with software updates

gtran new software is coming in a month or so.

LG is aka Nokia for CDMA phones...has way better customer support than the others and what's more? Its totally hackable! ;)

You also get accessories comparitively easily...