Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
nayasaroj

Unlimited Gprs @ Rs.15 In Maharashtra And Goa By Airtel

Airtel launched new unlimited gprs pack@rs.15 in m.h. And goa.to activate send GPRSACT to 511 .it is auto renewed after 24 hr if u do not deactivate it.to deactivate send GPRSDEACT to 511.

Still expensive.Aircel would be cheaper I guess.

:previous:

Its very costly ...15 per day so it comes to 30x15 = 450 rs pm ....very costly :angry::angry: ...Aircel is any time better :Chulo:

Same kind of Pack is in !dea too but @ Rs. 20.00 per day.. accidently i have activated it but i do not know how to deactivate it & the Call Centre of !dea 12345 (toll free) & 98xx012345(chargable) are pathetic.. can somebody help in getting this deactivated.. thanks..

^^^

Yep ! aircel is cheaper !

Same kind of Pack is in !dea too but @ Rs. 20.00 per day.. accidently i have activated it but i do not know how to deactivate it & the Call Centre of !dea 12345 (toll free) & 98xx012345(chargable) are pathetic.. can somebody help in getting this deactivated.. thanks..

send 'DEACT NET20' to 12345.It should do the trick for you.

Even BSNL gives Unlimited GPRS @ Rs230 special recharge per month for prepaid... Aircel is cheapest...

But Airtel has came down a step or two because of Docomo's recent GPRS packs...

why airtel fequently chages gprs chargs???

:previous:

To confuse its users ofcourse :rofl_200: ...

OK. Jokes apart, they are restless on seeing the GPRS offers coming from competitors and launch new new schemes to retain its subscribers from moving to others... Anyway it is good for users...

This information is incorrect as i have just sent mesaage to activate the pack, it has charged me @25. I am from pune(maharastra) region.

BSNL is the best now. I've an EDGE connection on postpaid (Rs 199/month) and at our place 3G is available. I am using 3G data unlimited on my ASUS P552. Quite fast. GPS on google maps is really good experience. Aircel's tariff is good, but dialup speed is dismal. And while roaming, data is unavailable in many places. So it is better to avoid Aircel GPRS if you don't have much time to waste in waiting. AirTel's this tariff is very high.

send 'DEACT NET20' to 12345.It should do the trick for you.

Thanks for the help sir.. but it didn't work..

Somehow i came to know that to deactivate this one has to call to *567*560#

^^^

Did that work ? if yes i will note it down, may be help full in future.

after calling to that no., i got an service message that "Your request for the deactivation of GPRS has been registered & it'll be done in next 24 hrs."

Lets see what'll happen.. I'll keep the forum updated..

PS: To activate this one has to call *567*559#

Vodafone is offering unlimited GPRS on mobile (technically 5000MB) per month for a recharge of Rs 95 Don't know whether can connect it to PC or not