Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rkburra

Difference Between Mobile Internet Unlimited Plan & Mobile Internet Unlimited Browsing

Just now I come across new Mobile internet plan: Mobile Internet Unlimited browsing.Monthly rental:99

How it is different from Difference between Mobile Internet Unlimited Plan.

If I use IMAP or exchange mail for personal and office mail, does it comes under Mobile Internet Unlimited browsing.

If I download any attachment from mail, how it will be calculated.

Can I share internet sharing from my windows mobile via USB to my laptop.

Edited by rkburra

Dear Burra,

Mobile Internet means you can access internet on your mobile phone. Means you can do anything on your mobile except paid content downloads. For internet on computer you should have unlimited GPRS plan.

IMAP mail access comes under category of downloading and if your mobile support this you will get it free.

if its prepaid, I could never understood. What ever I did, they kept on deducting money like crazy. Postpaid, I will comment about after 3-4 days

Dear Burra,

Mobile Internet means you can access internet on your mobile phone. Means you can do anything on your mobile except paid content downloads. For internet on computer you should have unlimited GPRS plan.

IMAP mail access comes under category of downloading and if your mobile support this you will get it free.

Thank you very much Narinderji.

I have HTC Windows mobile.

If I take a "UNLIMITED: Mobile Internet Unlimited Plan Rs. 299" plan , I assume that my connection is free for following:

- IMPA mails

- Push mail

- Internet access on mobile.

- Internet access on my laptop through Internet sharing using Bluetooth or USB.

Thanks again.

^

+ be ready to shell out 5Rs/MB NUC in all unlimited plans also on cdma.... in gsm there will be No NUC...

^

+ be ready to shell out 5Rs/MB NUC in all unlimited plans also on cdma.... in gsm there will be No NUC...

Thanks for caution.

That is why I am shifting to GSM.

Till GSM network become stable, I will use my existing CDMA and newly activated GSM for GPRS.

^

you mean to say even if we go for L1 there will be Rs. 5/ MB NUC? If so let me know, I will not switch to CDMA.

:previous:

I have L1 plan on one of my mobiles. For the last 2 months, they have charged me 50ps for 1 unit for NUC. I still do not understand how they calculate this? I would have used more than 10MB each month for browsing on Opera Mini across various sessions. But why the NUC charge if I am on L1 and why is it naam ke vaaste charges of 50 ps only for each month? Cannot understand RCOM's world class error free billing systems.

I opted out of Detailed billing 3 months back and hence I cannot comment on this charge. And I have stopped complaining to RCOM about anything. The nincompoops out there are only pigs who enjoy our discomfit with their irrelevant gibberish. I still send mails on any issue which will get me a waiver of at least Rs 50 to 100, otherwise I do not see the need to complain. Its just not worth it, trust me.

^^

in L1 (if u can get one, as it is discontinued now) there will be no NUC...

:previous: @ Kuamaar Shah

You had earlier DAPO & than migrated to some other plan ...so in new plan also L1 is retained ??? .. :Equivocado:

@ All ,

In L1 only 50ps for 1 unit for NUC irrespective of browsing ...that is what i have observed from my bill also ...just for name sake they are charging 50 ps . Same cals aslo for SMS they are chargin 0.05 ps in DAPO although its free ..& thern revert back this cahrges ... :Contento::Contento:

In L4 plan also there is no NUC.I have even downloaded full roms for my vogue numerous times without paying anything extra.

i called up CC for windows mobile pla n said tht it can be activated and no NUC. htey want IMEI number. good to give for touch pro??

^^^

no harm in giving IMEI number for activating this kind of service.

Also you can give any imei number which should be from windows mobile.

^^^

no harm in giving IMEI number for activating this kind of service.

Also you can give any imei number which should be from windows mobile.

thnx....

i gave my imei number mentioned on the box. said its not registered in their DB. i think i need HTC diamond or other HTC IMEI no of the handset sold in India.. cant activate without that.. i dont understand if voice working, default net connect working, then why they need IMEI for activating windows net plan.. as usual, making life complicated. paisa mil raha hai, to activate karo naa... but no.. we dont like if customers dont suffer.

I have L1 plan on one of my mobiles. For the last 2 months, they have charged me 50ps for 1 unit for NUC. I still do not understand how they calculate this? I would have used more than 10MB each month for browsing on Opera Mini across various sessions.

looks like they charge you 5p / 1MB towards NUC = 50P / 10MB

in my prepaid some times i am charged 50p/1MB for browsing and 5p NUC = 55p per session.. sometimes they charge more NUC.. i am also confused about their billing system..

There are two unlimited plans available for GSM right now. 99 Rs/Month [unlimited Browsing] & 299 Rs/Month [unlimited Browsing & Downloading]. I would like to run different applications like Gmail, Twitter, Facebook, Orkut, Google Maps, Messenger etc in my phone. If I'm subscribing to 99 Rs/Month plan, will they charge extra amount while I use those applications. When I called up CC & enquired, they are telling only one thing 'If there is any download then they will charge extra'. But when I asked in detail about applications they are not telling anything. The same answer came again 'If there is any download then they will charge extra'. I don't want to download anything. I only want to use the above mentioned applications. One thing I know is, data transfer will be taking place while using those applications. But I don't know whether it will be considered as a download. Is there anyone using the 99 Rs/Month plan with the above mentioned applications with out extra charges?? Which plan to take??

Too late to answer your question still I would like to answer.

Just enjoy your GSM Data services. I am using this plan they credit approx 3 Gb or 2.5 Gb of Data limit. It won't charge you unless you reach the limit of 2.5 or 3.0 Gb.limit.

Wanted to make it clear to you Suman, even if you are browsing, checking e-mails or using chat, etc it will deduct the unit amount of data from your Data account.

Can anybody let me know how to subscribe for Rs.5/- ------->50MB----->24 hrs valididty plan.

I used this in the past but now i forgot how i used to subscribe for it.

Called up CC but as usual its just a waste of time and money, first executive started talking about "how to activate GPRS service" when i told him i've already activated & used recently

and now i want to know how to subscribe for this Rs.5 plan then he transfered my call to GPRS technical department, that guy was in such a pathetic situation that he could neither give me the Data plan information nor he could tranfer my call back to the right department and he asked me to hang up and call back again.

Reliance GSM service little better than others but CC worst of all

Got it!!

• SMS M5 to 51234 (Toll free)
  • Dial *123*005# (Toll free)

Got it!!

• SMS M5 to 51234 (Toll free)
  • Dial *123*005# (Toll free)

Above were for RGSM and not for CDMA