Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
andycool87

Tweak LG RD 5130

Please follow the MMS method mentioned in the Technical Programming forum.

Hi Guys...

I am new to this forum.

I am not able to connect my LG-5130 reliance handset with my PC. I have downloaded the PC Sync software from the LG site.

Here are the details:

Handset - RD 5130

PC OS : Win 2k

Whenever I connect the cell with the PC it says that the handset has not been serviced with this software.

Can anyone please guide me ?

TIA,

Kalpesh

Can you post a screenshot of the error message that you are getting ?

Hi guys,

mine is a lg rd5130. am crazy about uploading ringtones and wallpapers to my handset. its perfectly going ok with the wallpapers. but am finding it very difficult and nasty to do the ringtones job. am totally a n00bie at this and need ur help. i have many quesions on ringtones. these r as follows:-

1) am unable to handle the PSM player, all the files when i convert them in midi format it says, size limit exceeded and sometimes also that chords more than set limit ie. 16 (thats max. that my set supports)

2) am not able to convert them into good midis. when i convert them even from midi to midi for size change they become a perfect crap, JUNK!! all the instruments r simply junked up and it converts to a more or less bogus monophonic tones. a step by step instrution would be very nice :help:

3) how to convert an instrumental music into a nice 16 chord midi file with more or less the same quality as of original midi.

4) psm player doesn't take input of wav and mp3 files. which soft. to use to convert them into midi format without much hassel.

any other suggestions and expert advices u ppl would like to give would be MUCH APPRECIATED! :angry:

Thanks

common guys...majority of u have exceptionally good capabilities of making and moulding ringtones....can't somebody give me a guiding hand?

Pls help

What all format files we can sent as MMS to RIM (LG 5130) can we sent GIF, JPG, DAT, or 3gp files. I tred senting all , but when ever I open the MMS on mobile I get invalid attachment pls help me out. my number: 09322787473

LG RD 5130 supports only midi files for ringtones and BMP format for wallpapers...if u send a file of format other than these 2 then it will give that error ur talking about.

search this forum and u'll find the desired info. ur looking for

Actually if you search more in the Technical/Programming forum, you will find more help on creating good midi ringtones for RIM.

1) am unable to handle the PSM player, all the files when i convert them in midi format it says, size limit exceeded and sometimes also that chords more than set limit ie. 16 (thats max. that my set supports)

You need to reduce the playing time of the song using the cut tool and also remove a few chords without affecting the tune.

2) am not able to convert them into good midis. when i convert them even from midi to midi for size change they become a perfect crap, JUNK!! all the instruments r simply junked up and it converts to a more or less bogus monophonic tones. a step by step instrution would be very nice  ;)

I hope you have ticked the "Ringtone format" box and also used the correct size.
3) how to convert an instrumental music into a nice 16 chord midi file with more or less the same quality as of original midi.

There is no guarentee that you will succeed with it, but you should be able to do that as well using psmplayer.

4) psm player doesn't take input of wav and mp3 files. which soft. to use to convert them into midi format without much hassel.

Its very difficult to convert mp3 to midi without loosing much of its quality.
any other suggestions and expert advices u ppl would like to give would be MUCH APPRECIATED! :clap:

Thanks

30070[/snapback]

As I've mentioned earlier, you need to go deep into the Technical Programming forum as there are many posts which already discussed what you asked.

Thank u for ur kind information, but I cant get any info after searching

Thank u for ur kind information, but I cant get any info after searching

Your Topic has merged with this thread. You may continue discussing here.

I didnt mean to ask you to use the Search feature, but can go through all topics in the Technical/Programming forum.

I've been trying to send images to my brother who has a 5130 from my 6130 thourgh MMS so that he can use them as WPs. The problem is he isn't able to save the images. I've even tried through the MMS portal. I've also tried different image sizes(128*128,160*120). Can someone help?

Hi pulz!

am newbie to this forum... am hving PCSYNC for rd5130 model.

can anybody pls send me th 5130 DLL file.

mail me on:-

cympac@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance!

C h e t a n

:(

Hai Friends, I am looking to get a s/w that can upload ringtones/wallpapers to my LG RD5130 Mob. Please inform me if any one knows it (Not Usings MMS, Thats works but why the LG peoples not developing s/w for LG RD5130.) BITPIM is also not working with this model. Please send me mail (kmanilpillai@rediffmail.com) or replay in in this Topic. Thanks in advance for ur responds,

Lovingly

Anil

;)

POST MERGED to THIS THREAD -- Chirag

Edited by Chirag

Dont start a new post here, search by ur self in forum.

no software exist for this phone/model.

POST MERGED to THIS THREAD -- Chirag

Edited by Chirag

HI friends,

i have reliance lg rd5130 handset. i tried uploading ringtones and other stuff in the mobile but i receive error the phone is not responding.when i try 2 connect using bitpim.the phone displays "lc pc sync agent starting and the phone automatically gets switched off.i am using data cable of handset lg 2230 and ven i asked the dealer that vil it work on lg rd 5130 he said it vil.im using bitpim ver 6.2.

and bitpim error log shows that the phone is not connecting in dm mode

pl helpppppppp

<TOPIC MERGED!>

Edited by Vishal Gupta

Bitpim uploading will not work for RD 5130... only other way is the MMS method, which may not work if you did not follow the steps correctly !