Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Saurav

Please Help Me To Choose Netbook

The other difference here in bangalore is that maybe we dont have a proper well known 'Market' as such, like Lamington Road in Mumbai or Nehru place in Delhi..

Any member in bangalore can help recommend for future purchases ?

The other difference here in bangalore is that maybe we dont have a proper well known 'Market' as such, like Lamington Road in Mumbai or Nehru place in Delhi..

try to find dealer or reseller. you will get better rate for laptop/notebooks from them rather than croma. also you can try with PC assembler if you know.

You can check with SP road in bangalore, you will definitely get a better rate. you will be able to save at least 1.5-2K for a laptop

It is located near "MARKET" as it is locally called :grin:

Edited by prafull4u

Hi Guys,

I want to purchase one netbook. My requirements are:

Primary requirement :

1. Good Processor.

2. Maximum battery backup.

Optional requirements:

1. Webcam with mic.

2. Good screen.

I can spend around 22k-23k. Please advice !

Thanks

Hi,

I want to buy netbook of any brand but need some mandatory Hardware Features.

screen resolution should be 1366x768

HDMI Port

Chicklet Keyboard (Like Sony Vaio)

Ram Should be DDR3

Wi-Fi N Series

I cant find these all features in any netbook of any brand.

So pls if u find any netbook these Available in India with Bill and Warrenty have all features.

pls help me to find.

I am getting the Lenovo S10-3s 59-041927 (hopefully today. Has 1GB (expandable to 2GB) DDR 3 RAM and Atom N475. Also, Win 7 Starter!. Just launched, at Rs. 21k.

Edited by sgiitk

I was thinking of buying a Netbook for my kids, but instead went in for the Toshiba full fledged laptop with dvd drive, 2gb ram, 250gb hdd, chicklet type keyboard with separate numeric keypad, at the price of a netbook at 22K... and I am totally satisfied with that decision; The laptop is running absolutely smoothly on Windows 7 Ultimate and giving full all round pleasure... do keep this option open for netbook users if u can do with about 4 hour battery life...

Edited by dkaile

its bettr to go for toshiba laptop instead of 21k netbook.. if u only want small screen size.

I also held the view that a notebook gave you far more bang for the buck. However, if size is a criterion then ... Also, the apparent rarity of small (12-13") Notebooks at decent prices, without DVD's pushes you in that direction. I have an Acer 3801T bought last year and am quite happy with it. Only I had a battery change under warranty, so did a couple of colleagues who bought the same. My daughter-in-law had two battery changes within the one year. So I will be reluctant about Acer for the moment.