Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
::Hitesh::

Videocon Gsm Service Launch Next Month

Interaction between Me and the " V Mobile " Executive

CC : 9076012345

Me: Hey Hi,, I wanted to know if Videocon has rolled out its services in Mumbai.

CC: Yes Sir, we have.

Me: Oh cool,,I use Dolphin ..okay..but then I tried finding the network through a manual search in Dadar (Mumbai) and I can't get the network signals.

CC: Sir, how many bars can you see on your phone.

Me: Umm...All 5, but I guess I did tell you I'm using Dolphin! Maybe I'd want to buy V Mobile but there's no network coverage here.

CC: So you want to apply for a new connection?

Me: Well, I'd consider buying a new connection but there's no network here. I tried searching for it manually but there's no network.

CC: So should I send an executive or give you a mail id for the connection?

Me: Hey listen,,you don't seem to be getting what I'm saying. I said I'm not a V Mobile subscriber and tried searching manually for the network but don't seem to find it in the list. Now it'd be useless for me to get a connection if there are no signals.

CC: I am confused. You want to apply for the connection?

Me: Aargh,,listen fella,,you are beyond me and completely useless in resolving my query. Thanks anyway and goodbye.

( I am super grumpy right now)

Wow... All telcos are damn sure about one thing.. That is ONLY recruiting fools for their CustomerCare Centres...

@kanagadeepan

for the pittance they are paid , u cant expect intelligence from these call centre fellows.

Edited by ravi_patent

^^^

they are very intelligent , they have the info, but they will not give you... see how intelligent they are !

no network, no luanch

So

No discussion

Mr Venugopal Dhoot confirmed that the actual commecial operatios would be initiated in the next 10 days.

This was just a "show launch", just to tell us that Videocon GSM is COMING SOON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Source: chat show with Venugopal Dhoot on NDTV Profit on March 8th, 2010.

Edited by vvinayakpai

This is a joke..... Still coming soon not a launch !!!! :rofl_200:

Any information about their tariffs?????????????

People are reporting that in some part of mumbai there is no network of this operator, and you are asking about tariff,

you have to wait for more time.

Any information about their tariffs?????????????

People are reporting that in some part of mumbai there is no network of this operator, and you are asking about tariff,

you have to wait for more time.

without network if they will provided free call ,what dose this mean? just joking.it will come soooooooooooooooooooon..........wait................... after launching of all new operators. videocon will launch new mixing tariff of all operators

what is next date of Coming soon

Mr Venugopal Dhoot confirmed that the actual commecial operatios would be initiated in the next 10 days.

This was just a "show launch", just to tell us that Videocon GSM is COMING SOON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Source: chat show with Venugopal Dhoot on NDTV Profit on March 8th, 2010.

Oh I gues it is like Municipal Corporations put their board's '' Work in Progress ''  :Contento:

even though the work at the same site does not start for weeks.. Let's wait & watch about Videocon. I also wonder whether, they would provide any decent offers  ;)

By giving different dates everytime they are creating bad impression among customers who are planning to buy it. Finally when they will launch the service, nobody would beleive it..... :winko:

:previous:

Yes , it reminds me about the TIGER IS COMING story...

hi

i call maha & goa 9075012345 (i don't no its right because i copy to mumbai no 9076012345) sound is subscriber is busy call after some time.

:previous:

might be only one call cnter number of maha and mumbai subscibier,

same as docomo

I really doubt the seriousness of this company to launch its services. On March 8th , 2010 Mr. Venugopal Dhoot had in an interview to NDTV profit confirmed that the commercial services would be launched within ten days. Looks like the company is going to bactrack from on more date regarding their commercial launch.

Earlier the company had a plan to start services from August 15, 2008, then August 15 th 2009 then February 20th 2010 then................

Also their signals are not available in most important places in and around Mumbai as confirmed by many of our fellow rimwebians from Mumbai.

Edited by vvinayakpai

just trying to create hype in market

Punjab and haryana updated on the videocon website

What a Bakwaas Tariff plan! How could a company like Videocon could bringout such plans?

Punjab and haryana updated on the videocon website

videocon is with HFCL/HTIL( punjab)

Surprising news for me.

videocon mobile

In Punjab Service area GSM services available under Brand sharing agreement between HITL and Videocon.

So what will happen to ping CDMA mobile.

I thought ping mobile have no future and it's on verge of dieing.

can somebody through some light on this

Friends

Finally the services are launched and the tariff plans are little interesting, simillar to what MTS offered during the initial days

Rgds

Ramesh

V START (SUK) FRC 31 FRC 61 FRC 149 FRC 399

For New Customers (Rs.) 49 31 61 149 399

Talkvalue (Rs.) 5 25 61 0 0

Local (Rs.) 1 0.01 0.01 0.01 0

STD (Rs.) 1.5 0.01 0.01 0.01 0.01

Validity LTV 365 days 365 days 30 days 30 days

Validity after 30 days NA NA NA Validity after 30 days: 365 days Validity after 30 days: 365 days

Remarks Recharge of Rs.200 every six months necessary to keep the account active Pulse of 1 sec Pulse of 1 sec 30 min of Local Off-net (PER MINUTE PULSE) Unlimited Local Usage, subject to fair usage policy (PER MINUTE PULSE)

30 min of Local On-net calling per day(PER MINUTES PULSE)

For Existing Customers (Rs.) NA 28 NA 148 395

FRC With in 7 days of activation NA NA NA NA

Usage of Benefits NA NA NA NA NA

Roaming NA NA NA NA NA

Call Rates After freebies NA 0.01 0.01 0.01 0.01

Unused Minutes(As per plan) NA Forfeited Forfeited Forfeited Forfeited

Fair Usage Policy NA NA NA NA 3000 Local minutes to any network including (VMS)

SMS NA First 2 SMS are charged at Rs-1/-(Local) and Rs.1.50(National).Then on Free 100 local SMS's per day. First 2 SMS are charged at Rs-1/-(Local) and Rs.1.50(National).Then on Free 100 local SMS's per day. First 2 SMS are charged at Rs-1/-(Local) and Rs.1.50(National).Then on Free 100 local SMS's per day. First 2 SMS are charged at Rs-1/-(Local) and Rs.1.50(National).Then on Free 100 local SMS's per day.

NOW VIDEOCON mobile in MUMBAI

Hands On Videocon Sim Cards (Mumbai)

April 9th, 2010

By NeaL Pradeep

videocon-simfront.jpg

Hands On Videocon Sim Cards (Mumbai)Videocon Mobile Services, the latest entrant in Mumbai has now started offering SIM-KITS for FREE but need to be recharged with any of the 1 FRC of denominations 31, 61 or 101.

The SIM KIT will immediately grab your eyeballs as most of the pack contains GREEN GREEN and only GREEN.

Videocon Mobile Services SIM KIT is a bit different and it even includes a flyer flap which contains all the details regarding the Videocon Brand which includes information about Videocon TVs, Refrigerators , Air conditioners, dth and also about its Mobile Phones.

The SIM Card comes in a GREEN, GREEN And only in GREEN theme. Although, I didn’t have to wait to get my hands on the SIM as they were easily available at all the Planet-M outlets, ya but when I’ve asked about the SIM KITS in the local Mobile shops, most of them told that they were yet to receive the stock of the SIM CARDS.

POSITIVES:

1. The great positivity about the videocon mobile services is its STRONG network as it is currently using the Loop Mobile’s “Nxt-Gen” IP enabled network.

videocon sim

videocon-sim.jpg

NEGATIVES:

1. As every thing has some Pros & Cons, this one too has some nativities, like Videocon has still not cleared the picture about its own network launch, when Videocon will launch its own network it will not be able to use the network of Loop Mobile and what if customers don’t get the best quality network which they were enjoying of Loop Mobile in the initial stages.

2.The current offers launched are not at all exciting to attract the customers.

Videocon Mobile Services

videocon-sim-back.jpg

IMPORTANT INFORMATION on the latest buzz about videocon Mobile Services:

1. Before Purchasing Videocon Sim card from a Planet M outlet or a Next Retail store, just check for a BETTER deal from your nearest mobile seller.

In Bandra (W), near the Railway station i have seen a Mobile shop which was offering FREE SIM CARD + if you Recharge FIRST with Rs 25, you will get a talktime of Rs 66 and also if you make a FIRST recharge of Rs 50, you will get a talktime of Rs 125…,

2. A FREE caller tune of “videocon Mobile services Brand Tune” is set by default to all the customers till June 10 2010,

3. Missed Call Alert is being offered to the customers Free of cost for the first 90 days,

4. SIM-KITS are offered FREE of cost in all Planet-M & Next Showrooms and also in many Local Retail Mobile Shops,

5. After FIRST TWO PAID SMS’es of the day, you get Next 100SMS’es/day for FREE!!

Altaf one of our regular reader from Thane(Mumbai) also managed a Videocon SIM in Mumbai circle, when asked about his initial experience he said he is facing some hiccups while making calls and calls are not getting connected He also stated he got 3 months of free GPRS and free Caller tune.

videocon mobile services

*For More details, Log On to www.videocon.com or Contact 121(Toll-Free) from your Videocon Number or call 9076012345.

Videocon Mobile Services are now also on,

Facebook at “http://www.facebook.com/pages/V-Mobi/101500869888780” and also on Twitter “@VMobi“.videocon-sim-kit-ialtaf.jpg

NEWS LINK http://telecomtalk.info/hands-on-videocon-sim-cards-mumbai/24249/

Edited by kk999