Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rupanjan

Going To Buy Reliance Gsm

Hi Every Body,

I am Newbie here and want your suggestion. We are going to take 3 postpaid connection with CUG facility of R-GSM in Kolkata. In Plan Simple99. For our Business purpose ( we have existing connection of Airtel). As per the Reliance Showroom they will arrange Fancy Numbers for our business needs ( The main reason we are taking R-GSM). My questions are? 1)How is the network of R-GSM in Kolkata.2) In the Plan simple99 How much I have to pay for the CUG, is the call in CUG is really free. 3) Is it free in Roaming Also.(the R-Showroom person cannot answer?. Please give your valueable feedback..

1) Network condition dont know in kolkata, but over all rgsm have bad reviews from all over india.

2) CUG connection will free for internal calls.

3) CUG is not valid in roaming.

calls among cug group members are free within home circle . but cug rent you will have to check in simple 99 plan ... in soho plan with rental of 199 cug rent is zero . but in simple 99 they would charge you ...

i dont know about kolkatta network but in general one should not prefer reliance gsm as main busniess numbers as of now .

Dunno about Calcutta, but in Poona, it seems to be decent now. Definitely not comparable to something like Idea, but considering the whole deal, esp. tafiffs, its ok. Thats true at least for the areas I'v currently taken it to. Maybe my multiple complaints have actually helped.   :)

^^^

i am also from pune, my findings are different

in viman nagar area still network is fluctuating, and in sinhagad rd area its ok

Edited by hitesh123

:previous: Did you lodge complaints? Is it just coverage or you have other issues too? At my residence in Kothrud, signal intensity is usually at max.... so problems are/were not coverage related. Maybe I'm near a BTS. Edited by raccoon

From my experience i can say that RGSM is at least better than airtel, but RCDMA is d best.

U can try a prepaid RGSM card for sometime if the coverage is ok in areas of kolkatta whr u visit then it must be not a problem,

Also check voice quality as sometimes signal bars r full but voice breaks ...!!!!

Also check voice quality as sometimes signal bars r full but voice breaks ...!!!!

i had the same problem and signal used to fluctuate a lot.. but they have improved now..

^^^

Their is no solution for their network, still it is not perfect , i think i have to wait and watch.

But still i use all time reliable rcdma.

i think in kolkata reliance telecom is available.... if that is the case the network will definately be better...

3) Is it free in Roaming Also.(the R-Showroom person cannot answer?. Please give your valueable feedback..

To put it accurately - In case you do manage to get CUG (rental/Free) in your selected plans:

Calls made to a person (who is in Roaming) will be free.. but receiver still pays incoming.

i think in kolkata reliance telecom is available.... if that is the case the network will definately be better...

I don't think so... RTL is also available in MP+CG... But it is also very very bad when I visited during December to Raipur... But during January it was quite OK and usable...

So just check before opting for especially the postpaid connections and that too for business...

Thanks again guys for giving your valuable reply. Looking to your post and talking to the some R-GSM users in Kolkata. We have finnaly taken the post paid connection. BUT NOT R-GSM. I appologies for this. It not mean that R-GSM is not good. It is good but not the best....!

Another thing I personnaly think that every mobile/cellular company should this type of Forum/Community board. A person can discuss before mind setup or problem. I appreciate RIM WEB.IN. for this.

And wish ALl the Rim Web Member a Good Luck. :clap:

^^^

If you feel RGSM is not good, say it loud so every one should get the real view.

So which connection did you take?

Another thing I personnaly think that every mobile/cellular company should this type of Forum/Community board. A person can discuss before mind setup or problem. I appreciate RIM WEB.IN. for this.

And wish ALl the Rim Web Member a Good Luck. :clap:

this is not an official discussion forum of Reliance.. And we can discuss about any mobile operator here.. we have users of all operators from different locations..