Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rkburra

Activating & Using Mumbai Circle Prepaid Number In Pune

Hi,

I am from Pune.

I got a fancy number from Mumbai.

When I trying to activate it in Pune,Rworld store, They told me that it is a Mumbai circle number, Pune & Rest of Maharastra will become a roaming.

But when I receive a call on this number, No roaming charges are deducted.

My friend is told me that Mumbai number is a local in Pune.

My question is:

- Since I am in Pune, whether I will get all benefits of local number like using a free promotional talk time.

- Call forwarding to another Pune local number

- Is it possible to change the circle if I migrate to Postpaid.

Thanks in Advance.

mumbai- pune is local .. in a week 3 days m in pune n rest in mumbai .. everythin is local... only in reliance other operators it is roaming .... donno why ????

fr postpaid u must have billing address of mumbai !!!!

• Like 1

Mumbai prepaid number can be used in pune without paying anything extra, no roaming charges are there.

for activation you need to do it in mumbai, for rim these are different sections, but not for roaming.

you can use all the facilities like extra TT and other offers like R2R if you have one.

Go 4 it.

• Like 1

Sorry for reviving this really old thread.

I am shifting from Delhi to Mumbai, however I'll be in Pune for about 15 days or so initially.

I was planning on getting a reliance connection ( Prepaid ) with the "Talk All You Want" plan ( Rs. 599 ).

Now my question is should I get the plan in Pune itself or should I wait till I move to Mumbai after 15 days?

I don't want to pay roaming etc, so it would be great if you could help me...

Thanks in advance.

:previous: Mumbai and Rest of Maharashtra has now consider as same circle for users. there is no roaming or different charges wherever you go within Maharashtra including Mumbai. so whatever tariff that you pay in Mumbai is applicable throughout Maharashtra and viceversa. Even from dialing from landline to Mobile, it is not STD call.

@rkburra the web world executive may not be aware of this fact. its ages since Mumbai and Maharashtra became one circle for users.

Yes, Maharashtra is local with mumbai.

And for some operators (like MTS) even Goa is charged local when called from mumbai. So, Mumbai, Maharashtra and Goa are considered one circle.

For Reliance too Mumbai, Maharashtra and Goa is one circle. No roaming applies in any of this places if the SDCA is any of these three.

But the question is : Since I plan to stay in Mumbai, should I wait till I reach there to get a reliance connection or should I just get it in Pune?

Or does is make no difference (if recharges can be done from anywhere)

But the question is : Since I plan to stay in Mumbai, should I wait till I reach there to get a reliance connection or should I just get it in Pune?

I am in Pune and having 440 plan... whenever i visit to mumbai R2R is totally free from there also..... so i think for 599 prepaid also visiting mumbai Goa or maharashta will be same and u will be getting all the services as in pune like free calling R2R

I am in Pune and having 440 plan... whenever i visit to mumbai R2R is totally free from there also..... so i think for 599 prepaid also visiting mumbai Goa or maharashta will be same and u will be getting all the services as in pune like free calling R2R

i am having RCDMA of Pune,

Used it in Mumbai for 2 years....It works like local..

All plans of R2R and unlimited calling are applicable in Mumbai as well...Enjoy

one more thing ( bit off-topic) same applicable in UP East and UP west

^ ditto.. but, there is a problem.. am using one postpaid no. of UP-W in UP-E (R-R Free) but now R-L/L is chargable (dialing to Reliance landling of lucknow itself)..