Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
new_RIMER

Unable to Send Request to check balance on BlackBerry

I have problem when send request to the operator. when i compose *120#, a code to retrieve myavailable credit, it take it as a call. plz help me

Well that's a problem everyone is facing with BB8830. But sometimes it works on my BB & most of times it doesn't. . I don't know weather its some network thing or what but if u try doing it at different times of the day it might work.

I have problem when send request to the operator. when i compose *120#, a code to retrieve myavailable credit, it take it as a call. plz help me

previous.gifditto.....

smtimes try to on dial from home screen....it might work

Well that's a problem everyone is facing with BB8830. But sometimes it works on my BB & most of times it doesn't. . I don't know weather its some network thing or what but if u try doing it at different times of the day it might work.

I try this trick to retrive information .. call customer care... then press call confrence .. and then call *120# it will work... : )

• Like 3

nice trick.....it worked

+1 for u

signthankspin.gif

Edited by amit.shippie

nice trick.....it worked

+1 for u

signthankspin.gif

Thanks it worked, is there a permanent solution to this problem as opposed to the one suggested.....Thanks

i think may be its default CDMA mode on thats why !!! i m not sure abt it , just a thought :)

My blackberry 9630 (unlocked new sprint from USA)works on R-GSM for voice calls but goes to CC when dialing *333 on CDMA mode. It also gives 44'E error on GSM, but works. Anyone knows whether R-CDMA can be used on Sprint BB9630 unlocked?

BB description says it as basically CDMA phone with GSM, may be that is why *367# doesn't give balance. I tried on call hold and got balance information displayed on the screen.

Thanks to our forum friend!!