Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
sonshu

Message Sending Failed

Anyone receiving error while sending sms. I am not able send sms and getting error "Message sending Failed" while sending sms. what to do?

^^^

Please mention mobile network etc..

also call CC and ask them for clarification.

Anyone receiving error while sending sms. I am not able send sms and getting error "Message sending Failed" while sending sms. what to do?

check your Message Center Number

and make sure yor no starts from 0 not from +91

Get used to 'message sending failed' syndrome guys..It would keep happening once or may be several times in a while..

Is it intermittent or you are just not able to send any SMS even after retrying? I had a pretty acute issue with the former case, few weeks ago. But after complaining, they seem to have fixed it. About 99% of my messages go on 1st attempt without a hitch as of now. 

One issue - sending may fail if the control channel is being used at that moment (incoming message, call, etc.). Consider this normal.

I suggest you mail the service assurance dept. and follow it up.

if its in Reliance GSM pre paid, i can try helping you. I just solved my problem myself.

Give me more details to help you.

Operator: Reliance

Prepaid / GSM

Network Circle wher u purchased ?

Network Circle wher u using currently?

Mobile Handset with model ?

Is the Error code displayed in your mobile when u switch it on ??

"44'H, ME ERROR "

Hello all

From the past 2 days messages from my mobile are not working and every time cc people are telling we are working. Is there any way to get rid of this problem? A part from this why my phoe hvaing regularly this problem again and again, If any one experienced before please clarify

Thanks

My reliance gsm no. is 9806686496, I purchased it in Madhya pradesh and currently using in Uttar Pradesh . I m unable to send any text , it keep on notifying sending failed though I have changed the service centre no. also. Please help me with it.