Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
SumitVerma

Help: Touch Diamond On Tata Network!

As usual I am with these funny problems that always trap me with these stupid issues and this is no different.

I am using this phone since last 1 year, everything was perfect till I changed the ESN to a HTC hero one which had messages issue and is being discussed in Android section.

When I requested Tata guys to change the MEID back to that of diamond, everything was fine till 2-3 calls i made but after that, I was not able to make or receive calls and messages, all i get is engage tone (beep-beep) apart from 121-customer care which works fine and tells me my billed amount and all. Made a complaint at hub and technical department guys told me to have a dummy ESN registered at my number and again the Diamond's MEID. I followed what they said but was no gain, same 2-3 calls were fine and same beep issue again.

Now I tried to change MEID to esn following http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=36407.

Everything was fine, CID was changed to zeros but when I go to cdma workshop and try to write the new ESN, it shows error cannot write esn.

Me Without a phone since last 2 days!

^^^

its no big issue

after u cid the phone

u have to load esn based radio of diamond

for ur tata problem , i can help u

we can have a chat over gtalk , when i m free

• Like 1

Thanks a million sir!!

I was trying to change it to ESN because of that Tata issue only. If things can work without changing it, that would be best for me.

^^^

it will

just do as i told u

• Like 1

Mufaddal sir spent almost one hour on this issue while being hell busy and it is about to be resolved. wonder how could I pay back this favor of him!

Phone is activated. calls both incoming and outgoing are done flawlessly! just one issue left. cannot send messages and neither receive them. whenever I try to send the phone says "cannot send text messages" immediately when i try to send!

Phone is activated. calls both incoming and outgoing are done flawlessly! just one issue left. cannot send messages and neither receive them. whenever I try to send the phone says "cannot send text messages" immediately when i try to send!

Try flashing Sprint 1.11.00F Diamond radio .

• Like 1

i think u must have already loaded official radio

but for others

1.08.99u radio doesnt allow sms and data

• Like 1

Try flashing Sprint 1.11.00F Diamond radio .

Thanks bro!

Can send/receive messages perfectly!

Thanks Mufaddal Sir! Every bit is sorted out now!