Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
mkambastha

Triple Sim

Poor specifications..

battery back up 1000 mAh

500 Phonebook memory

100 GSM SMS memory

expecting Videocon G+C handset with good specifications..

^^^

Videocon have only cr@p handsets !

I am also dreaming C+G+QWERTY ready to buy a cr@p

1000 mHa for 3 radios not even half a day - Advice: carry a generator with you

:previous:

3 radios but only 2 active at a time.. still backup is not enough..

BTW [off topic] - any pocket charger using AA batteries available ?

Advice: carry a generator with you

LMFAO....

:previous:

3 radios but only 2 active at a time.. still backup is not enough..

BTW [off topic] - any pocket charger using AA batteries available ?

you will get it in any mobile shop , called cigarette charger.... but its a waste of money ! dose not run long.

Advice: carry a generator with you

Good Advice Vinay !!!:rofl_200:

Now that this topic has been almost month n half old, I thought of re-activating this topic..

It has been seen in the last 2 months or so that dual sim phones are now becoming more of an obsession rather than a feature, with almost all companies except Nokia, LG, SE, Motorola coming out of dual sim phones..  :Sorprendido:

Although many of the companies coming out of these type of phones happen to be indian companies importing their handsets from China, however, a few like Micromax have started production in India itself of many of such phones.  :Decepcionado:

Although many & almost every new company coming out with phones these days have dual sim phones, however, the concept of 3 sim or Tri-Sim is fast catching up.. as of now , what we have seen tri-sim phones as are GSM+GSM+CDMA. Although the intention is gud of these companies to bring out with tri-sim phones, I just cant think why these companies are not providing decent batteries upward of 1400 maH in these phones. :NOTriste:

Anyways, that is their option.. 

My reason to re-activate this topic is to discuss with all the RimWebiians whether this concept of Tri-Sim phones, is worth a DEKKO. I mean do they think Tri-Sim phones would be successful in India for now.. also, out of a few Tri-Sim phones, which is to the liking of many of us here..  Name a few..  :Riendo:

Out of the Trim-Sim phones I have seen & observed, I would like to name them as follows in the order of highest to lowest priority, FEATURE WISE :

1. Olive GC800 ( upcoming) GSM+GSM+CDMA ( QWERTY phone)  :clap: The 1st of its kind..

2. Intex IN 5030  ;)

3. Videocon VC1425  :wacko:

4. GEE PEE 6230 ( Most expensive of all, dont know why )  :P

Are there any other Tri-Sim phones which RimWebiians have seen or got information about ? If so, please do share your views on the same.. :SI:

I have to say only one thing ....

Dont spend your valuable time on this CR@P !!!

I wonder if there is some reason why the biggies (except Samsung... which anyways has v limited options) are not coming out with dual/tri SIM phones. I'd really like to buy one, as its really inconvenient to carry 2 phones. But not ready to risk buying rebranded Chinese stuff. NOTriste.gif

Although the intention is gud of these companies to bring out with tri-sim phones, I just cant think why these companies are not providing decent batteries upward of 1400 maH in these phones. :NOTriste:

I Agree.. a basic LG 3530 also has a 950 mAh battery !

How do we make a triple sim working (dual active) with just 50 mAh more ?

Spice D88n was worse during launch... only 750-800 mAh batteries were provided.. 2 in the box.