Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
dkaile

Nexus One Gsm Unboxing + Dock

try using edge on a 2G sim of mtnl and not 3g, as it seems to me that your 3G is locked to your original carrier of your magic...

read this also - http://broadbandforum.in/mtnl-mobile/54653-mtnl-3g-jadoo-setup-iphone-3g-services/

^

Verizon will be quicker (within 10 days) and also has added advantage that SPC is 000000 unlike Sprint.

Latest rates of Nexus 1 and service providers added (Note At&T and Rogers). Pls note that taxes are extra (about 40 $) + Shipping/customs etc.

post-18748-126889463728_thumb.jpg

Edited by dkaile

Correction: Tax is 34.38 $

post-18748-126889752742_thumb.jpg

Dhirajbhai,

As reported the CDMA version will be sold by Google themselves, Does this mean it will be RUIM enabled.

^

nope

SPC is no longer issue with any htc now

with super spc AT command we can get sprint spc in secs

but i always like sprint handsets , they always have something better to ofeer , lets see what happens this time

^

I agree, Sprint has always been a better handset provider. Verizon has even been known to push refurbished handsets at lower prices.

However here the question is whose coming out first... as refurbishment in such a new handset is almost out of the question...

hi dkaile, I guess it's the correct one i can post for nexus.so as per your post i understand that i should not use desi charger so should i buy motorola car charger to use with nexus?

^

Yes, Buy Motorola/HTC or any good quality Micro USB car Charger... not local chinese crap...

thanks buddy for prompt reply in future i will post all my quiery for nexus to your topic.....

Nexus 1 to get Android 2.2 (Froyo) which is JUST...... hold your breath..... 450% faster than 2.1..... http://www.androidpolice.com/2010/05/11/exclusive-androidpolice-coms-nexus-one-is-running-android-2-2-froyo-how-fast-is-it-compared-to-2-1-oh-only-about-450-faster/

Speed Test -

• the Nexus One running Android 2.1 gets about 6.5-7 MFLOPS
  • HTC Hero averages a score of about 2 MFLOPS
  • Nexus One on 2.2 Froyo does a whopping 37.5 MFLOPS.

Hi Dhiraj,what can be problem with voice search feature in nexus as whenever i try to do the same i get weird result, in my last htc i was very much comfortable with voice search ,so i just wanted to confirm is it problem with our slow 2g speed or our indian accent? is there any option to edit for getting better voice search for phonebook entry & web searh?

Android 2.2 Build FRF91 Released for Nexus One

deviceim.png?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1278033033289

Google just released another Froyo build after the recent build FRF85, the new FRF91. And again, we Nexus One users are getting the VIP treatment to have the update first. It's going out OTA at the moment, or get it from the package below.

Android 2.2 FRF91

Edited by dkaile

Did you done that manual update on your nexus? as i am using froyo build -frf50,Secondly please suggest some call recording appl. & other useful appl. which you have on your nexus.

^

Its available as OTA; just got message on my sadu's Nexus 1; he's updating... thats the benefit of directly buying from Google; you are the first to get updated...

rest all applications are common with Incredible; follow me there...

and Froyo is running excellently on old hardware...

SO ALL HERO USERS - great Hope for you...

Edited by dkaile

Google Hangs Up on Its Nexus One - Wall Street Journal

The Nexus One smartphone that Google Inc. designed and brought to market will soon be discontinued in the U.S., ending the Internet company's attempt to shake up the way wireless phones are distributed.

The Nexus One's demise stands in contrast with other phones running Google's Android software. Demand for Motorola Inc.'s new Droid X has outstripped inventory in Verizon Wireless stores. The phone, which went on sale last week, is backordered to July 27.

Several factors contributed to Google's decision, he said. Other phones powered by the Android operating system, including HTC Corp.'s Droid Incredible, were on their way to market and rivaled the Nexus One's capabilities, he said.

My Comment - Hamare Incredible ne Nexus 1 ko maar diya.... LOL :Riendo:

Edited by dkaile

Google Nexus One to Get Android 2.3 Gingerbread Soon

Google Nexus One owners may be in for a holiday bonanza. The twitter buzz by Open Handset Alliance team member Alvaro Fuentes Vasquez confirmed that the next version of Android will be 2.3 and that Gingerbread will be hitting the Nexus One in a few days. The update is expected to go live on November 11. "Prepare your Nexus One (Developer version) for Android OTA update 2.3 (Gingerbread) for the next few days" said the tweet.

The new version 2.3 is expected to fix a few problems and tweak the features of Android 2.2. Nexus One users are hoping that Android 2.3 will be able to offer dedicated support for tablet apps.

While Samsung denied the earlier rumors of Nexus Two hitting the markets on November 11th, those who were hoping to get hold of Nexus Two might have to settle for Gingerbread with Nexus one at the moment. Nexus One owners, look out for an update that might just pop up on your phone anytime next week.

:NOTriste: and we are still crying for 2.2 on our Epic's....

Edited by dkaile

^^^

2.2 will come this month on epic

also Tv out is been worked on , as it was purposely disabled by sprint on epic so as to not compete with evo

best part is epic supports hdmi out

i was searching for some good roms for my nexus1 and i got this http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=995445 . But for a noob like me its too much complicated. i have done this stuff with my epic but its was very easy. here there are numerous downloadlinks. i just dont know what to do with them.which one to download. i am on 2.3.4 right now. in epic i used odin, will it work for my nexus one if yes should i follow the same procedure??. can some help me with this.