Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kcvvenkit

Broadband+ And Dell

Hi,

I bought a reliance Broadband+ data card. and I have installed that in Compaq. I am not facing any problem. But when I try to install the same in my Dell Laptop. I am not able connect internet.I tried installing and uninstalling 3 to 5 times. Then again I checked it in my friend Dell Laptop. There also I am facing the same problem. I am using Dell 520 and friend is using dell 530. Installation is done successful in both the cases. After installing when u r inserting the data card +.I am able to see two drives in all other systems one is reliance and other is a removable disk. But when I am connecting it to dell laptop I can see only reliance the second drive is not formed and I am not getting the range . So I checked the setting and then Diagnostics. I can find only Dialer version there. the other options like firmware version etc are blank also I am not able to change the network to Broadband + or hi speed 1+. But I am able to get all the details when I am connecting to Compaq laptop. Please help me.

Regards

Venkit

Pl. mention the OS installed on each machines..

Pl. mention the OS installed on each machines..

I am using the device Huawei EC 1260

All the OS are Windows XP only.

Thanks and regards

Venkit

I have faced this problem.

Install SP3 in Dell. I am quite sure that the problem will be solved. :)

I have faced this problem.

Install SP3 in Dell. I am quite sure that the problem will be solved. :)

yes this should solve the problem.....

maybe this should solve your problem.. but please uninstall Broadband+ drivers before installing SP3...

Hi Friends,

I have installed Office XP service Pack 3 and my net is working fine as of now. Thanks a lot for the support.

Regards

Venkit

Hi Friends,

I have installed Office XP service Pack 3 and my net is working fine as of now. Thanks a lot for the support.

Regards

Venkit

Hi Friends

It is getting connected sometimes and sometimes it is not getting connected. When I check in Hardware , device manager of laptop it is showing some error and when i try to update/uninstall driver it shows that process is going on. I waited for almost 15 minutes and nothing happened. Then I forced to close the operation and restarted. At that time it was working.

Will check the same again and will update.

Thanks

Venkit

Hi Friends

Now When I am connecting the datacard before starting my system it is perfectly fine. But When I am connecting datacard after starting my system it is not detecting.

Regards,

Venkit

Looks like a problem in the USB hardware detection. Did you by any chance not remove the installation before installing SP3?

I have uninstalled the Device before installing SP3. and also in the same drive I am getting my other usb drives(like Pendrive) connected after removing the Broadband+ which is not getting detected.

I will try uninstalling the software, clean up the registry and ini files and then install the software again.