Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
SumitVerma

Possible: Two Cdma Connections In One Cdma Phone?

Stick a paper note on it !!!  :rofl_200: .:rofl_200: ,:rofl_200: ,:rofl_200:

Hmm bad joke !

What exactly you want to do ??

bhai i forgot my no and no paper recharge is available ...for e-recharge i need the no .....

Call customer care and ask them for your number,they will give u the number after verfiying some personal details

Stick a paper note on it !!!  :rofl_200: .:rofl_200: ,:rofl_200: ,:rofl_200:

Hmm bad joke !

What exactly you want to do ??

bhai i forgot my no and no paper recharge is available ...for e-recharge i need the no .....

Call customer care and ask them for your number,they will give u the number after verfiying some personal details

If it's a GSM handset, then you can get your mobile no by dialing *1#; for CDMA don't know altough.. Does anyone know about CDMA?

*1# - is it a universal command in GSM - tried it in HTC diamond 2 - not working

*1# - is it a universal command in GSM - tried it in HTC diamond 2 - not working

For me also, it didn't work on SAMSUNG GT-E1081T and ASUS P552.

It doesn't seems to work with all operators. The code worked for R-GSM and Tata DoCoMo, but didn't work with BSNL and Vodafone.

It doesn't seems to work with all operators. The code worked for R-GSM and Tata DoCoMo, but didn't work with BSNL and Vodafone.

most of the times you can send sms even after low or no balance as most operators push your balance to negative

and deduct the same when you recharge next. that can reveal your no.